New Michael Moore film about Trump

I don’t give a ■■■■■ I am not going to willingly contribute one penny to that bloated mother ■■■■■■■ bottom line.

1 Like

Seal up that bubble quick, air is getting in!

2 Likes

I forgot to mention the R’s favorite boogeyman, Bill Clinton, also gets criticized in the film.

Yeah, I heard him say this on, I think, Bill Maher’s show before the election.

An uncharacteristic moment of clarity.

Uncharacteristic? He’s been very clear about his views.

Michael Moore is the type of turd that rails against capitalism in a movie that he charges admission for.

Not really but he’s made a handy dandy boogeyman for you folks so have at it.

He hasn’t been in a neutral position for awhile. I did like the film ‘Sicko’. Before the election he was speaking some truth about the working people in the country but since has been appearing on talk shows acting as if the country is one step away from fascism.

That has nothing to do with it.

Not really, what? That he rails on capitalism, or that he charges admission for his movies? If it’s the former, what’s this, then?

And who are the “you folks” that you’re trying to lump me into?

Why is he wrong? Trump has used distrust of the media and created a political ■■■■■■■■■ with distrust of minorities so he could build his stupid wall to gain strength among white voters. He’s authoritarian. The parallel isn’t far off. He is not only the worst but the most corrupt president ever. Never thought I’d see someone as dismally bad as this president.

That film is not against capitalism.

The media and the democrats have done that. Not Trump.

The description states “puts forth an indictment against unfettered capitalism”. Is this not true?

Unfettered.

Not going to happen.

That’s pure capitalism, no? And I know his target was rich bankers, but I can’t really stomach rich people bitching about other rich people. Like when I attended a Roger Waters concert last year and thought "Am I really sitting here listening to a whiney, rich moron whine about a whiney, rich moron?

It’s a pretty in depth film about how banks can really screw us all up without checks and balances and regs in place. It’s really not whiney.