New Mexico "Militia" Detaining Illegals On The Border

I didn’t save the link but it seemed pretty darn good. I’ll have to get back to you later.

I’m sure there were some conversations and they had the backing of Massachusetts Bay.

Thank you.

Im sorry, militias can register and request servicing the border patrol. They will be denied. Then its done. After that, a large percentage is just the wahoos who always want to be neighborhood watch captain.

1 Like

Whoops… that didn’t take long…

1 Like

So when does Trump pardon him?

Time for em to go take over a bird sanctuary or something and begg for poptarts and toiler paper

I think you mean sign a pardon order for an underling to hide in a desk until he forgets about it.

Huh? Militias do not need the Border Patrols permission to be there.

The FBI arrested Larry Mitchell Hopkins , 69 , for alleged unlawful possession of firearms and ammunition

An FBI statement on the arrest did not mention the militia group or the detention of migrants, but noted that Hopkins has also gone by the name Johnny Horton Jr and that he was due to appear in court on Monday.

He wasn’t arrested for the activity.

Which of course makes this

“Today’s arrest by the FBI indicates clearly that the rule of law should be in the hands of trained law enforcement officials, not armed vigilantes,” the New Mexico attorney general, Hector Balderas, said in a statement.

Bull ■■■■

Rules for Doing Things That Get National Attention

1. Make sure you have a clean police record, especially your leader.
1 Like

Love it!

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes…

“Chuck”, who is the United Constitutional Patriots head of “intelligence” and chaplain seems a little confused and riled…

Capture

Does anyone with real military experience find it odd that their “head of intelligence” is posting frequently on facebook all kinds of “operational” details?

Chuck does seem a little off though…

Capture2

3 Likes

Incoming pardon.

Free markets strike again…you should he happy

Oooo he went full stupid fast…

You should go down there and lend a hand

Thanks for stopping by.

Where do you get this idea that the govt is the most competent source for anything.

Most civilians are much better trained than their govt counterparts.

Firearms for example. I shoot more rounds in one weekend than 90% of police officers and military shoot in 8 years. ( If you didn’t know, most of the military and police shoot less than 100 bullets a year. )

1 Like

That is hilarious.