New Indictment Any Minute Now

There’s always a new boogeyman for trump supporters. A few years ago it was Hillary and obama, taking our guns away, isis, moooslims and currently it’s immigration. But the longest running enemy of our country, Russia, who recently hacked a states secretary of states office, stole emails from dnc, and tried disrupting our elections is looked upon as good people because their man crush trump says putin’s a good person! Trumpist are afraid if they say Russia was wrong for doing so, they may be looked upon as siding with the Dems. And heaven forbid the two sides ever coming together to recognize what Russia was doing was against the best interest of the United States of America! ■■■■■■■ sad…

1 Like

The DNC or Podesta email was hacked in March or 2016 long before President Trump mentioned the emails of Hillarys that were lost when she destored her hard drives.

Libs arnt very good with dates and details like the difference between campaign emails and state department emails.

Kinda like a dog who smells bacon. THEY don’t care if it’s been in the trash or is a month old. They smell a good lie about Trump and by God they are gonna get some of that. They don’t know its not true.

What is your point? Was Donald Trump a candidate in March of 2016?

The point is what Trump said at a debate in Sept was that someone should find Hillary missing state dept emails. He did not ask anyone to hack her state dept emails. Because if she was hacked it was done long before that night. Hillary was the one that erased and destroyed the emails. So there was nothing to hack. It was just a jab at her to remind voters of how dishonest she is.
Look Trump was not my first choice for President. As for looking into all the hacking that was done I’m fine with that. But when it became about looking into one political party and not looking into how the dnc and voter rolls and what ever else was hacked and attempted to be hacked it became about taking down the rnc and not about hacking.
In other words it became political. And not about how to prevent this from happening again.

QFP

Well that and the fact that Donald Trump has allowed them to unleash the biases and attitudes that they’ve held forever.

Once the mentality of the old South rises you can’t, for any reason, let it be jeopardized. That’s why they’re siding with a foreign entity over the United States.

Convenient now that the old forum is gone. I could prove it in ten seconds if it wasn’t.

2 Likes

He isnt…he all but declared it was him

■■■■ this is weak even for you…:grinning:

Mr I want trump impeached…what a load of crap.

2 Likes

This thread is so sad

No you see if we charge people for hacking into our computers Vladimir will nuke us, so we better stop the investigation!!

Should be stickied

1 Like

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1018074723140427776

6 Likes

damn. beat down.

1 Like

I really don’t think you’re going to like the way this all ends up washing out.

i have no idea what Mueller has but, man, doesn’t it feel like he’s just taking it step by step and mounting a thoroughly detailed and massive case against a bunch of people? dude appears to be a bulldog.

1 Like

A bulldog but also a rather methodological nerd. My guess is that The whole thing is going to be precise, airtight, and devastating.

that’s my guess too. i just have no idea who he will have the goods on. none of this could touch Trump directly. or it could fall right in his lap.

It strikes me that Mueller and Trump are pretty much polar opposites on personality. Trump is pretty much all bluster and no substance. He’ll talk, yell, and insult all day long - but when push comes to shove, he’s a marshmallow.

Mueller, on the other hand, seems to be all substance with no bluster. He never talks about what he’s doing - and we’d probably never know what he is working on without the indictments coming when the shoe drops (or someone from the White House leaks it).

2 Likes