New Indictment Any Minute Now

What we know, what our friends know, what the consistently anti-american internet defenders of Trump wish we didn’t

Ooooh…

False posts are easily refuted. Those that are true but contrary to libs’ narrative are called troll and hate posts.

1 Like

You don’t even need to watch the whole thing. They get to podesta in the first 10 minutes.

“LIBS” Sure sure, you nailed me. Libbing it up over here down by the river.

What are you exactly, again? Do you do anything? Are you anything? All you offer is consistent hate. You’re here a lot but it’s your only character trait. No history, no personality, no life anecdotes, just endless hate and trolling.

1 Like

Yeah. Democrat voters. At least the dead ones have nothing to worry about. :laughing:

The indictment doesn’t name Wikileaks but it clearly is speaking about them as an agent of the GRU.

How many DM’s and tweets is Donny Jr up to with the agent of the GRU these days, anyway?

You are making up ■■■■ about me now.

Tommy even once gave me hell because he said I made up all kinds of life anecdotes that no one person could have.

I’ve posted where I live.
I’ve posted where I grew up.
I’ve posted my family’s national origin and the fact that we were slaves of the Ottomans.
I’ve posted my education.
I’ve posted my military service.
I’ve posted my current job.
I’ve posted about one prior job, location and type of company.
I’ve posted about life threatening events.
I’ve posted about multiple encounters with police.
I’ve posted about trips overseas and living in a Muslim country.
I’ve posted about the Scotch I like.
I’ve posted …need I go on?

As I said… you have resorted to posting false information about me.

Lol. Tommy scores a bullseye again. You’ve been proven to be inconsistent over and over. Its all ■■■■■■■■ from you.

I just wonder why you do it. That’s really the only curiosity left regarding the way you are.

First you said I posted nothing about myself. Now since that didn’t work you say I post so much about myself that its inconsistent.

You are free to find one inconsistency about myself in my posts. Do that and I’ll even voluntarily ban myself from here for a week.

Maybe you have posted those details and I missed it. I can give you that.

I don’t follow you the way you stalk certain othes. I wouldn’t believe a word of it if I had, knowing what I have seen from you.

Put up or… you know.

Find an inconsistency about my life that I posted and I’ll be gone for a week.

Ya got me good with the post where you changed my name.

Your troll worked, now we’re 10 posts deep off topic.

You want me to think differently of you than try being anything but the way you have been.

Not inconsistent in your personal details you claim without evidence to have posted that I said I didn’t see. Inconsistent in your everything regarding the posts in these “political” forums. You’ll be one way one day and another the next if it advanced your troll. Your only center is anything that you can say to ■■■■ on our country and our institutions. That you can always be relied on for.

Holy mackerel what’s going on here?

I’ll honor the bet with you too.

I love how the Trumpbots are attempting to derail this thread.

1 Like

#hillarylost

What? No idea what you are talking about.

Boo, there is a Russian under your bed.