New Indictment Any Minute Now

Yep. And the. you (Trump) called it a Witch Hunt and have tried to shut it down repeatedly and then two days ago your cronies dragged the head investigator into a room and yelled at him for ten hours straight trying to prove that “doing something about it” was a grand conspiracy because he dared think like most Americans that you (Trump) are complete pile of garbage.

Come now…we know what he has…we are just waiting on it…these guys arent that smart.

I do confess Tommy, I may have INADVERTENTLY exaggerated my knowledge of The Art of War. I actually don’t have it memorized, even though it must have seemed to the casual reader that I did.

i bet it’s that kind of investigator that scares con men the most.

i also thought there weren’t enough marks in the country to elect a con man.

And doing it while getting punched in the face every hour with no ability to respond. A defenseless target.

He’s the Rocky Balboa of prosecutors.

Damn.

Char

i don’t think he cares. he appears to care more about doing the job right.

Well that’s your fault. Lol

Mueller knows everything. What we know now is just a small portion of that. He is being extremely methodical.

2 Likes

#hillarywasright.

2 Likes

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, referring to emails Mrs. Clinton had deleted from the private account she had used when she was secretary of state. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.” – Donald Trump, July 27, 2016.

From the indictment:

“For example, on or about July 27, 2016, the conspirators attempted after-hours to spearphish for the first time email accounts at a domain hosted by a third-party provider and used by Clinton’s personal office,”

Facts, not empty statements, are your friend.

Yup, there were those of us who were pretty devastated in 2016 when we realized we’d elected a nitwit to the Presidency instead of a real leader. His faithful, despite all the indications that he is a nitwit, still support him. The quote I used for my sig line on the old forum still stands: “The stupids won.”

Isn’t that expression kinda oxymoronic?

I mean you supposedly brilliant liberals had one objective… elect Hillary.

Nope, not at all. It describes the situation perfectly. Stupid people voted for a very stupid candidate. And that very stupid candidate won.

It’s just too bad there are so few of them.

1 Like

I was wondering who it could be, and I wouldn’t be surprised it it was either of those two. Particularly Nunes. It would explain why he is so eager to get information on the investigation and run to the white house with it.

If the Trumpster’s weren’t so busy ■■■■■■■■ on the Mueller they’d realize that yesterday’s indictment just put a lot of journalists on notice for actively, knowingly, assisting GRU propagate their attack.

From Breitbart to NYT, there are quite a few journo’s ■■■■■■■■ themselves over the last 24 hours. And if any of them started trading in bitcoin in the last 2 years? They should start considering that suicide is painless.

A lot of the usual suspects are rather quiet about this.

1 Like