New Indictment Any Minute Now

Then impeach him, instead of giving the FBI the job of chief executive.

And then congress protected them.

Never saw a single president indict a single person.

Examples?

working on it. I literally believe he should die in a jail for crimes that can be proven.

Did Obama tell his justice department not to prosecute them, yes or no?

To Eric Holder who agreed. And Congress protected them.

I’m not the one who picked Sessions to be your AG, man.

Trump was briefed by Rosenstein on these indictments 2-3 days ago.

I’m still shocked Trump was able to keep it a secret that long.

Link?

If so, @zantax there ya go. Trump was told, he did nothing to change it, there is your executive control. Sorry for blaming Sessions.

Read my response to that issue on Call Me Ishmael’s post.

Alright, I jumped into this thread before dinner and I’m getting the side-eye like crazy. catchya later.

Trumpist are more concerned about a Mexican crossing our border seeking asylum than the Russians government attacking our most sacred institution of fair democratic elections…

4 Likes

I’m old enough to remember when republicans didn’t trust Russians.

1 Like

If he ok’ed it I’m good.

1 Like

How is that relevant to your assertion that Mueller requires the consent of the POTUS before issuing an indictment?

When we’ve previously indicted foreign nationals for terrorism, drug trafficking, financial schemes, etc., did they first require the approval fo the POTUS?

Did you miss the reset button?

I hear if you press ctrl-W it fixes foreign relations.

ok ok, dinner time or im sleeping on the dog bed…

Yes. If they rise to the level of international diplomacy, of course they do.

Oh noes, those dirty Russkies and their evil facebook posts, keeps me up at night I tell you.

So then you wouldn’t mind linking some evidence to support that assertion? Because nothing I can find indicates so.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/trump-briefed-mueller-indictments-russian-hackers-2018-7