New Indictment Any Minute Now

You have any examples to examine?

So, how are they going to enforce the indictment? I don’t ever remember foreign spies being indicted. It fact, it’s just plain silly…

These indictments from today are not about social media posts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-to-announce-first-criminal-charges-against-foreign-country-for-cyberspying/2014/05/19/586c9992-df45-11e3-810f-764fe508b82d_story.html?utm_term=.012ded48c25e

Kind of proves my point, although I made the erroneous assumption he wasn’t briefed, it is the way it is done. Because you know, he is the head of the executive agency.

Figures, it would start under “move the red line” Obama. Why should they care if the US indicts them…It’s stupid.

What would you suggest, just ignore cyber crime by foreigners?

Yes, we have jurisdiction, if they show up in America or a country with extradition who fears us more than Russia.

as the old saying goes…You can indict a ham sandwich…

Isn’t that what we usually do?

As though the indictments do anything…

Trump shouldn’t have allowed it on the cusp of his meeting. That he did is troubling. Suggests to me at least he is more worried about his political future than diplomacy.

So ignore them, right?

Just answer the question.

I doubt he was asked. In fact the announcement was meant to interfere with Trumps Russia trip in my opinion. That’s how corrupt Rod R. is…

1 Like

I’m all for punishing them. This does nothing. Just admit it… It’s silly.

That’s exactly what they’re suggesting.

And all for a sleazy politician.

Obama’s policy of indicting spies didn’t seem to stop anything did it? it’s silly. Find are real way to punish them.

In fact the Obama policy of indicting bad foreign actors seems to have encouraged them… They know nothing real will happen to them.

I’m sure these scaries keep you up at night though zantax…