New gofundme page for helping build the wall

I give you the link to the actual vote and text. Not my fault you didn’t read it.

I read it twice, and it said the same time both times.

Maybe ask one of your Democratic friends on here to explain it to me. If it is what you say it is, then I’m sure that they will have no problem telling it how it is to me.

And if it is not, I’m sure that they would prefer to stay out of it.

Really? Which pages did you read exactly?

It’s about border security. Not a border wall.

Do yourself a favor. Pull up a search, then type either “Motion to Invoke Cloture on Amdt. No. 1958 As Modified” or “S.Amdt. 1958 to H.R. 2579” and look up and see
that it says it’s about border security, and not a border wall, and then quit
wasting my time.

I consider this matter closed, and will not respond if you’re going to continue to bring it up.

I don’t need to search for it. I have the federal register pages open myself and can read the text. It starts on S959 but section 4 entitled border security starts on S963 and ends on S965. That’s where it details that $25 billion is to be spend over 10 years on whatever the CBP deems necessary including physical barriers. You’d know this if you read it but it’s obvious you haven’t.

And this Gofundme page is now officially a bust.

Can you people here please talk to everybody you know and tell them to stop falling for con jobs?

Well, GoFundMe watches over the goobers, I guess.

Stupid should hurt.

Ever the grifter, Kolfage is requesting donors redirect their $$$$ to his new charity.

People should totally do that.

2 Likes

We had a lot of posters here who defended George Zimmerman. One was databyter. He posted that he didn’t have a lot of money but he was contributing to Zimmerman’s defense fund.

Some of the cons or the cults or the projects run by con men that people choose to give their money to is baffling to me.

I’m not good at some things. One thing I’m great at is seeing a con man coming a mile away. I’m sure there are others like that as well. I bet it’s baffling to all of us how any person can get used so easily.

We have had folks on here say they donated to Flynn’s defense funds. Makes me chuckle to know that helped him have a lawyer who convinced him to spill details to Mueller.

owe. that’s cool. so u know that the traitor Obama put us 10 trillion in debt.

Then again, that’s just on paper for him. Him and Hillary Clinton were huge traitors to this country, and probably destroyed us a lot more than most people will ever understand.