New gofundme page for helping build the wall

Brian Kolfage set up a new gofundme page for donations to help fund the building of the wall. It appears to be rapidly going viral.

1 Like

Good idea. See if cons put their money where their mouth is.

3 Likes

They’ve got a ways to go

1 Like

Wonder if they take pesos?

1 Like

Or rubles.

2 Likes

$200 million won’t even build 20 miles of the bollard style fence-wall they have already been building along the Southern border.

But hey, it is a start. :wink:

Bazinga!!!

Has Mexico chipped in?

1 Like

They are not using any go the 8 prototype designs Donny spent millions on having built out in the desert east of San Diego.

They are building a bollard-fence type ““wall”” essentially of the near exact design that was erected under President Obama.

:laughing:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/may/11/gonzaga-trustee-leads-company-building-trumps-bord/

What an amazing way to scam people! Who needs a full time job when you can just con money freely from people!

Haha someone needs to create a Mexico gofundme account and pitch in $5

I bet some of the same people who donated to Flynn’s defense will donate to this. Man, I hope they have guardian support watching over their bank account.

Are people really stupid enough to contribute to this?

1 Like

This is a scam. Who’s getting the money?

Yes, I’m afraid so.

I sincerely hope they don’t.

It would be interesting to trace it to see where it goes. Whatever they might claim, I’m guessing it won’t go to pay for a single brick or piece of rebar.

I can think of a few Trumpists right here who should be running for their checkbooks as soon as they find out. :wink:

Brian Kolfage and Stephanie Cripe.

I guess getting conned on the tax cut wasn’t enough.

1 Like