New Forum is a Welcome Surprise

oh wow, the poll…im genuinely impressed…had no idea that discussion boards could do all this.

Hmmmm…

Didn’t like may “>>>>” message end. Now I need to modify it somewhat so the big gray bar doesn’t appear.

.>>>>

should look like this:

Screenshot%20from%202018-04-19%2012-58-12

You should see this if on IPhone, the three horizontal bars top right of my reply screen opens toolbox.

I see it just fine. I’ve noticed some scrolling issues that may be the culprit.

well, it’s not if you don’t fix your avatar.

Thank you! I really appreciate it. And the new forum looks great as well. There seem to be a lot of neat tricks. I’m sure it will take time to learn them all, but I am pretty excited about the new look here.

2 Likes

Ah - thanks. This is my first quote on the new platform. :grin:

1 Like

Let me know if you see any other little things you guys want tweaked or changed. Happy to get that done for ya!

1 Like

Well thanks Chris. I’m honored. Out of curiosity, were you on the old forum, under a different User Name?

Is this real life?

Yes. My user name on the old board was Brack.

1 Like

I hope we don’t get confused lol

Okay already hating the quoting system. If I click “reply” it should automatically include the quote.

Ah…Brack, or Chris now, my friend! I’m glad to see you stay on over here. Well thank you again for the kind words, and the feeling is definitely mutual! :grinning:

Can someone startup a new One and Only Birth Certificate Thread? Thanks!

4 Likes

Well well well.
I am curious how this will all work out

Don’t worry, you’ll be deported in no time. #HashtagMAGA

BAH!!
Have to see ICE catch me in my supped up Triangle shape UFO that is Invisible and people will say it is a government ship anyways.

1 Like

maybe we can all keep our old avatars for awhile until we’re all sure who everyone is.

Mortal? Is that you?