New Dog Whistle: Trump vs Cummings

haha. umkay. a few times over the years maybe. meanwhile the word is used to death regarding trump these days. like recently by disgraceful pelosi, and america hater omar

iddnt dat sumpin?

oh can it now? lol

i treat many people of different races differently, am i racist too?

remeber now, i didnt beat hillary in an election

That’s right - deflect from real issues by not thinking beyond a dictionary. You go, Captain Nitpick!

The send her back chants kinda shaped the conversation huh.

2 Likes

no. the idiot leftist narrative media did.

see how you were fooled?

Trump is a hateful old cuss. You must have missed the last 3 1/2 years (well, more like 60).

I thought the whole idea of a dog whistle was only dogs could hear them. It seems like a lot of people on the left are hearing these so called dog whistles.

1 Like

I guess we should totally ignore supporters of the president chanting a racist trope and the president tacictly approving it by letting go on. Better yet let’s blame the media for reporting that he let it go on that long because it’s never Trumps fault or his followers fault…ever

what “racist trope?”

Doesn’t even require any thinking

Yeah, I saw things and I heard things with my own eyes and ears and like an idiot I believed them.

yeah. heard and saw where?

But brown and black should never be criticized because well, because.

Is it okay if a black person critizes their neighborhood? Or is that racist?

Caution language standard you tube warnings

https://youtu.be/G5pSKcLdctI

Wait…you claim to know Trump’s friends?

And/or, do you actually believes what he says?

You’ll be told that those are fake farmers.

I mean come on…it’s on CNN and all…

1 Like

Masterful, indeed. The guy isn’t about Republicans v Liberals, Left v Right or really about anything. Anything other than him against whomever he’s against at any given moment.

If Obama had been a Republican, Trump would have lefties wearing stupid red hats.

Don’t fall too in love with this guy.

Hate sites, heh.

I’m really confused by this statement. Not joking, I actually don’t understand.

“If Obama had been a Republican, Trump would have lefties wearing stupid red hats.”

If Obama were an R than trump would have run as a D and the left believe his rhetotic? The policy difference don’t work. Maybe style of rhetoric, but Trump is so against many of the basic principles of the Democratic party and Obama was such a good man who was middle of the road, it’s hard to switch things the way you’re trying to do.

Wait, a beer wore off. He would get people chanting about government option, no restrictions on abortion, and that all Central and South Americans are welcome. Because he could care less

1 Like

The bar has been set low what counts as racism.

Yeah, they did.