New Dog Whistle: Trump vs Cummings

You have to be able to recognize it when you see it. Cultural conditioning prevents that for some.

Disgusting.

Americans live in that city - it’s their home. And he speaks of it, and them, like that?

Trump is the worst of the worst.

1 Like

only leftists and trump haters can see the racism yes i know

1 Like

We’ve all heard the conservative meme “Racism doesn’t exist”.

But Virginia, there may be no Santa Clause, but Virginia, racism is alive and well in the hearts of men.

huh? 10

The lawsuit against him by the Feds is fake news?

bernie called it a “third world country”

is he the worst of the worst too?

no just racist

He’s undoing anything that Obama accomplished, for no other reason except the animus he’s has for him. Obama’s performance at the White House correspondents dinner really did a number on Trump… Thats why he ran for office to begin with…lol

Yes you can. I am surprised you have to ask. The topic of this thread is one example among many.

what has obama accomplished in baltimore?

The fact that they see it and others are unwilling or unable to is not a proof of whether or not it exists. There is an old truism about not being able to get people to recognize facts when their livelihoods depend on not recognizing them.

he tells no one anything about “where they belong” in this thread, unless he means people there belong in a neighborhood that is not a disaster,

will you try again?

i would love to see an example of genocidal “where you belong” being said by trump

Wasn’t talking about Baltimore, I was talking about the deals/treaties mentioned in that post. And why Trump undid them…but you knew that.

oh actually no i didnt because this thread is about baltimore

you know what baltimore probably needs?

more diversity

1 Like

it exists in their minds only because they say it is racism

theres an old adage that says if reality doesnt match the left’s narrative, they stand on their head and tell the world they are upside-down

No you wouldn’t love to see an example. You would just deny that he said it.

When Trump began his campaign for President by describing how illegal immigrants should not live among us that was a clear reprise of Hitler blaming the Jews who should not live among Germans fo the nation’s problems.

I await your gaslighting response.

1 Like

We see this in many cities led by dems for decades. The left has no solutions as sewage drains down their streets, and they yell racism.

1 Like

that’s not about their “race.” it is about their criminal status and how that heopardizes US citizens safety

how else do you think trump is like hitler?