Nervous Nancy's dilemma

I really believe that only a handful believe something that ridiculous. And others are willing to grab onto anything to defend Trump, even if they know it’s BS.

So you believe Nancy is genuinely concerned about the need to remove Trump as President instead of doing this all for political show…even though she knew from the beginning this would never past muster in the Senate?

1 Like

Yes. This is such an overwhelming obvious case of Trumps severe abuse of power that Pelosis hand was forced. And she is supported by a majority of Americans.

Mueller helped Pelosi win control of the house with two years of headline innuendo and false claims.

He then laid a big egg when he was put on stage for all to see…as if he did not read his own report.

Tell us again about election meddling…

:two:

2 Likes

So overwhelming she is holding on to it as if it owes her money.

1 Like

I noticed you didn’t answer my question.

But I’ll answer yours. Yes, I believe Pelosi genuinely thinks the president committed an impeachable offense. Is it political? Of course, but that doesn’t excuse his actions.

Mueller was literally appointed by one of Trumps handpicked men.

Even though Barr worked to scuttle the report, Mueller laid out many cases of obstruction of justice and never exonerated Trump.

1 Like

Smart move.

1 Like

That isn’t true. The Democrats won back the House in 2018 mostly due to the issue of health care. House Republicans in 2017 ended up passing a bill that would have stripped health care coverage for millions of Americans.

That is one sorry analogy. How does Mitch refusing to give something to democrats that they wanted very badly equate to Nancy refusing to give republicans something they don’t want? She can sit on it until it hatches a chicken for all any republican cares.

I would laugh it never pays up.

And while she does it looks like support for impeachment and removal is growing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2020-01-03/support-for-trumps-impeachment-removal-grows-in-new-survey%3Fcontext=amp

1 Like

From the article…

“More than half of Americans think President Donald Trump’s behavior warrants his removal from office and 57% think he’s committed an impeachable offense, according to a poll released Friday morning – unwelcome news for a president facing a Senate trial that could begin this month.”

For not caring Republicans and Trump supporters can’t stop obsessing over Pelosi and when she’ll deliver the papers.

After that last document release, I’m not surprised.

That was the rhetoric and what the people got was impeachment fever instead.

The R and President Trump have propped up ACA as much as it can be and now the D want medicare for all.

I am dubious that the American people are ready for more health care mangling by Congress.

:cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

But…but…

Biden is an arch criminal and only Trump, his personal attorney and a couple goons could save us!!!

Nancy isn’t that dumb. Speak volume that you think she is.

Trust me- Pelosi would not have impeached without an open and shut case. Trump handed that to her on a platter.

1 Like

That must have help put Trump Job Approval at a 2 year high.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html