NBC: U.S. dropping demand for N. Korea full disclosure of nuclear weapons

LOL looks like libs failed again…not only was this story a fake but Trump turn down a deal.

How may more times are people going to continue falling for fake news?

This was inevitable actually. NK was never for a single moment going to give up their nukes, it is their greatest source of national pride and Un’s biggest propaganda tool. Why Trump ever thought differently is kind of a mystery, if he ever even did. Sooner or later, it must be accepted that they are part of the nuclear “family”, like it or not.

Trump failed yet again to get a single concession from North Korea and you think it’s liberals who look bad?

2 Likes

But just think of all the beautiful beaches and trump owned condos. That’s good for the world. The world of trump. That tiny pea inside his skull.

Trump is really rubbing off on his base. Now they’re claiming victory in the face of defeat. Just like their idol. He must be so proud of his loyal followers.

1 Like

So we are going to have to wait until the third summit to give Trump the Nobel then?

Well we found that out didn’t we?

Two summits now…what’s been accomplished?

Summit fails…therefore libs look bad.

Yep…that’s Trumpist logic for you.

I suppose you think this was a Reagan in Rekyjavik moment huh?

News for you…Rekyjavik is looked at as a failure even by some Reagan officials.

So you have sunk your teeth into this as the absolute truth? Not me. I’ll wait, watch and listen.

Honestly, I’m just glad he didn’t give away Guam.

Anyone else getting tired of all this winning? Personally, I thought the “master negotiator” really put on quite a show with this magnificent deal - the best deal ever!!!

More media lies. trump has nothing on the fake news when it comes to lying.

And what can you say about the willing dupes who keep spreading the lies??

Seriously, what can we say about them??

The master negotiator strikes out with yet another failure on the world’s stage.

Even the trump haters at morning joke think it’s a good thing trump walked away. Better keep up with the talking point of the day.

Did your subscription run out?

Why couldn’t the greatest negotiator get NK to agree to a deal on his terms?

Yeah, I’m sure it couldn’t be that things were fluid during the negotiations and changed later after this story came out. That couldn’t possibly be it. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

NBC : dropping demand

Trump: actually I’m covering Kim for Otto’s death too and there’s no deal, leaving early

See, nbc was wrong!

1 Like

But what was to negotiate?

Trump boldly proclaimed last meeting with Kim that NK was no longer a threat and was going to denuclearize.

Have any Trump supporters expressed their anger that Trump lied after the last meeting?

It doesn’t really fit any thread…at least not any that have even a remote basis in reality…but that doesn’t stop the herd from bleeting the phrase out any chance they get.

Y’all are being Poe’d…

1 Like