NBC: U.S. dropping demand for N. Korea full disclosure of nuclear weapons

I love hearing the stutters from so many that have had to backtrack after prematurely commenting their negative conclusions on a developing story.

On another note…why intentionally be a downer, towards something that could mean so much to the world if actually accomplished?

What? Nobody is backtracking? Are you in the right thread?

1 Like

Jussie…is that you? :sunglasses:

What does the U.S. dropping these demands accomplish?

Earth to Smyrna.

2 Likes

what does good can come out of not having full disclosure of nuclear weapon program?
Should Iran be given the same blind faith for their nuclear program?

no one is being a downer full disclosure is the cornerstone to the international nuclear arm treaties in which every single nuclear state is party too, what is stopping Russia, Iran, Pakistan, India, etc from saying “Well if NK doesn’t need to why should we”

How much did the first summit accomplish? 6 nuclear warheads have been built in NK since then.

Thats what i thought

What does this post even mean?

2 Likes

I assume that NBC is fake news.

Given that Donald assured us that he eliminated the NK nuclear threat, there’s no reason to check on Kim’s doings.

#WINNING

3 Likes

Turns out a talentless fake real estate exec and 3rd rate reality TV host can’t negotiate for ■■■■■ and is being hoodwinked by North Korea

1 Like

Give it time.

You have to ease into these things, dontcha know?

You don’t want to be a downer when this could result in so much good for the world?

I would say it’ll take at least five summits before we agree to give all OUR nuclear weapons to North Korea in exchange for Trump Pyongyang.

2 Likes

They stopped launching, not that hard to verify a missle going into the air… silly libs

Yep, that’s it. 10th dimensional chess right there.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

So has Iran…but Trump said that deal sucked because we could not fully verify everything they were doing. And iran has no weapons yet.

So the difference with North Korea is…what, again…exactly?

Welcome to the nuclear family.

Finally, that’s settled. Winning.

What does that have to do with building and creating nuclear weapons?

Can’t say I blame Trump, having been in love I can say it can sometimes make you do strange things

7 Likes