NBC and Fox News pull Trump campaign's racist ad after 'Sunday Night Football'

They always have.

Hard to say for certain, but anytime something paints Trumpistan in a bad light you can bet Lemon holding hands with another man had something to do with it.

3 Likes

True, itā€™s always refreshing to see a ā€œGoTrump Go!ā€ Tweet from Duke. I wonder if Trump will retweet it :thinking:

Good point.

And Eeeewwww!!!

lol youā€™re too obvious with that. :wink:

A white man who is probably a domestic terrorist.

Of course the KKK will approve of anyone who is against illegal immigration, they probably approve of liking apple pie and pick up trucks too. I donā€™t see any reason that should prompt me to give up any of the above. There is nothing remotely racist about enforcing immigration laws.

1 Like

The crazy thing is that Trump may not be a racist (debatable) but all of the guaranteed racists believe he is a racist. Wonder why that is exactly?

2 Likes

Duke and his ilk think that the brown people below the border are invaders. Trump puts out redacted ads that state that the caravan (full of brown people) are invaders. Coincidence?

2 Likes

No, they are invaders.

Exactly. Also, Duke and his ilk believe the caravan is being funded by Soros and the Jews, which Trump also suggested was the case. Coincidence?

Asylum seekers are not invaders.

1 Like

Of course they are.

Invaders seek to destroy

Invaders seek to control.

1 Like

Most of them just want a job

1 Like

Not only is enforcing immigration NOT racistā€¦It is a humanitarian act in full accordance of US law.

What IS racist is marching impoverished people across hundreds of miles of desert to make a $.

Insufficient justification to circumvent established immigration law.

Nopeā€¦

Brown people, diseases, Jews, Soros, invaders. I think trump and Republican media pretty much covered it all.

1 Like