NBC and Fox News pull Trump campaign's racist ad after 'Sunday Night Football'

No thanks, the libs are plenty…

They knew what they were doing.

Here you go and it’s David Duke approved.

https://twitter.com/drdavidduke/status/1058465930651541505?s=21

Classy like grade school recess classy

Fat donald knows his base.

“We have a lot of ads. And they certainly are effective, based on the numbers that we’re seeing,” Trump added

Actually, there was no racist ad.

But once again Trump got the media to put his scenario into the headlines. The media does it every time.

No one but dems make David Duke relevant. Just like I’m not going to pay CNN to see that ad, I would never go to a david duke tweet site and give him a view. I’ll leave that for dems

1 Like

Sure.

10charles

we need a thread at some point about if politicians, like Trump, should answer questions. and not just Trump. all of them.

It is just a figment of our imagination

Fox did a really sleazy thing actually. They aired the ad for everyone to see - which was the plan all along - and then took it down to try to save face. Can’t un-see it.

2 Likes

And created press by announcing they were pulling it. So that everybody would go watch it.

1 Like

Exactly.

Did NBC not do the same thing?

1 Like

Ibid

10xxxx

What in the hell, lol…

Sure did. Both of them should have told Donald to take his ad and a bag of sand, and start pounding.

Wonder why @SimplyTrying didn’t mention NBC? Airing it during football seems worse, I kinda expect it out of Fox.

Seems the KKK approves of Trump.

If the republicans hold the house tomorrow I am definitely going to those storm places and watch them celebrate.