NBC and Fox News pull Trump campaign's racist ad after 'Sunday Night Football'

Good for them for calling him out

Good! That kind of garbage should not be on television.

I didn’t see this. Did he try to pull a “Willy Horton”?

Didn’t see this coming.

“Upon further review, Fox News pulled the ad yesterday and it will not appear on either Fox News Channel or Fox Business Network,” Marianne Gambelli, Fox News’ president of advertisement sales, told CNN in a statement.

but I thought cnn only pulled it because they are fake news.

What if cnn is real news and trump is just a racist?

Cowards

2 Likes

Fat donald’s racist son complained but immediately got pimp slapped.

On Saturday, Donald Trump Jr. complained on Twitter that CNN “refused to run” the advertisement.

AA CNN spokesperson responded in a tweet, saying, “CNN has made it abundantly clear in its editorial coverage that this ad is racist. When presented with an opportunity to be paid to take a version of this ad, we declined. Those are the facts.”

:rofl::rofl: when is the election?

Give them half credit only - “after further review”? It shouldn’t have aired it in the first place.

1 Like

Exactly. Damage is done.

Being a son of a racist, he sees nothing wrong with the ad.

We need to hail the courage and principle of these networks as they pull the ad–[looks down at notes]–on the day before the election.

1 Like

Wednesday.

Damage?

:rofl:

Hail! All hail!

Enough?

I’m quite surprised that Fox News pulled it.

1 Like

I know what I’d do if I was Donald.

I’d pull the military’s ad budget for the NFL. Nobody joins because of those stupid commercials anyway.

Nitrous oxide?

:rofl:

I wish I could see it… But the site has a long commercial, and I don’t know if they play the ad, so CNN is making money off it…lol!

Did the article say how long the ad was originally scheduled to run?