Natural resources: Liz is completely clueless

Mostly because California water basted on damn and rain water which is insanely hard to predict, I would invest a lot of money into industrial desalination.

Which president was on duty when those cages were built?

Not the ole’ Flabby Bloated Cheeto.

What makes Cheeto worth supporting when he’s not at all different from the sorts some cons used to condemn?

1 Like

"Smyrna](Hannity Community - The Official Community of Hannity.com)Flyover Country

She has NO chance of EVER being elected POTUS."

He said she has no chance, not that she was not qualified.

FFS pay attention!

Perhaps you might like to take your own advice. If she is eligible to be elected as President of the USA the claim that she has no chance is patently untrue.

Because he’s a dick…in the “Team America” connotation.

We absolutely have to rebuild the forests. Agriculture is causing resource shortages and environmental damage.

…and that’s what gambling is for? Do you want to bet? :sunglasses:

Ever heard of the TCEQ?

I have many betting outlets in Australia available to me if I want to, so I won’t need to invest with @Smyrna betting agency.

That’s what I thought. Not many will…put their money where their mouth is. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I remember when people said the same about Trump.

You thought I would not want to potentially break Australia’s gambling laws?

Do you know what is required to build homes?

1 Like

Canadian lumber?

1 Like

Not just lumber but also destroying current open space, which in most cases ripping up existing forest and or other natural resources. Regarding where the lumber comes from that’s irrelevant since the climate concerns are global.

Is that a statewide law passed by the gov of texes? On water restrictions – of set goals for how much water a residence is allowed to use? If a district goes over those goals – fines kick in?

Don’t mess with Texas water…

https://texreg.sos.state.tx.us/public/readtac$ext.TacPage?sl=R&app=9&p_dir=&p_rloc=&p_tloc=&p_ploc=&pg=1&p_tac=&ti=30&pt=1&ch=288&rl=2

1 Like

No it is not opinion. It is a fact that that comsumers lost power die to the power compnay purposely turning off the lines and not because of too many people for the amount of resources like you falsely assumed

And rates had absolutely nothing to do with power being shut off

Actually it is