National Red Flag Infringement Center

i’m loving this list. damn. if only…

I raise and train boys to men.

1 Like

I think I would start with PSAs.

Famous men and a few women saying “It’s ok to be a man. Be a good one.”

Here. Distribute this. lol

4 Likes

Another weapon for their arsenal. Wait…will that get me red flagged?

1 Like

I went to my mother’s church for a while, it made her happy. One of the things they did was once a month, the men had an event. Steak night around a campfire, breakfast, stuff like that.

The fathers of boys old enough to understand, 6 or maybe 8, brought their sons. I took mine at 13.

A scripture reading, a prayer, then boys watching good role models interact.

I miss that more than I thought I would.

It doesn’t have to be religious. It could be fathers in a neighborhood or whatever.

Men need that time as much as the boys.

6 Likes

Swatting come to mind…

4 Likes

Slut culture

1 Like

Fix the legal system so that in a divorce, the mother of a male child over 7 doesn’t automatically get custody.

Men need to step up. We’ve got to help each other raise these boys right.

And women need to be quiet while we’re doing it.

3 Likes

@Supreme_War_Pig is that enough or you need more?

1 Like

When everyone gets put in prison, will all be paying for our own cells. Just the way it works.

Hell just some dads getting together and taking their sons fishing would do a lot.

My granddad used to take me with some of his friends when they went group fishing. It’s good bonding.

1 Like

I offer a broken down Nissan Altima with a bad transmission and four kids with four baby daddies.

3 Likes

Sholanda??

1 Like

Either that or Kylie.

Guns are not the problem. Irresponsible parenting is. The most overlooked factor in this equation are children being raised into adulthood, without a father in their home to help guide them, equipping them with the mental and educational tools to deal with the responsibilities they’ll encounter.

1 Like

…I would say women need to be united with the other parent in doing it but I agree…fathers are the primary problem in this equation.

Women have nothing to do with raising boys into men.

…and you’re very wrong. A strong woman is very important in the raising of a boy into a man. Both provide essential tools that give them the “balance” that is a basic requirement dealing with adulthood.

2 Likes