National Organization for Women should rebrand as the National Organization for Faux Women

The National Organization for Women (NOW) has issued a statement that lawsuits to keep men out of woman’s sports is some how white supremacist patriarchy. The only patriarchy I see here is by these men, and their backers (including NOW), trying to force themselves on woman’s sports. The white supremacist accusation is simply silly, showing how that allegation has become a pavlovian inclusion in everything progressive. How do women feel about the self appointed guardian organization for women backing posers over actual woman and girls?
Opposing trans athletes in girls’ sports is ‘White supremacist patriarchy:’ National Organization for Women

2 Likes

So would it be considered “white supremacist patriarchy” to object to Lebron James declaring that he’s a woman tomorrow and joining WNBA ?

1 Like

As if anyone didn’t already know, NOW has never been about anything other than infanticide.

As a side note, has anyone else noticed that the NOW chicks are all hags?
Faces like a bag of chisels.

5 Likes

Stupid statement…

"“Repeat after us: Weaponizing womenhood against other women is white supremacist patriarchy at work,” the post from NOW said. “Making people believe there isn’t enough space for trans women in sports is white supremacist patriarchy at work.”
Former Kentucky swimmer Riley Gaines, who now works for OutKick, didn’t appreciate this comment from NOW. We’d have to imagine she’s not the only one.

“I’ve never seen so many oppression buzzwords in one sentence,” Gaines said. “Apparently, advocating for fair sport makes me a white supremacist. I wonder if my attorney will agree. (in case you were wondering, NOW stands for National Organization of Women lol).” MSN

For the record Riley Gaines is IMHO a hero for the way she has stood up to this nonsense.

8 Likes

Then they’re no longer advocates for women, and the repeated attempts by trans activists to brand any opposition as “white supremacy” is despicable.

3 Likes

Perhaps a leftist can answer this.

How is wanting to treat a crazy person for their craziness, “white supremacy “?

1 Like

Libs need to check themselves in for mental illness…

5 Likes

NOW arguing that excluding transwomen from sports is white supremacy makes about as much sense as those “Queers for Palestine” pro-Hamas activists.

4 Likes

I think at this point claiming “ white supremacy “ is just an he standard leftist knee jerk reaction.

Quite truthfully the term has lost any meaning.

Posted so close to April 1 to show that this group is made up of nothing but fools? That’s ■■■■■■■ unbelievable.

I thought they were for protecting women?

White Supremacy - aka “RACIST”
Climate Denier -
MAGA -

Pretty much any thing that can be attached to a derogatory ISM is IST and libs will toss it in your face.

5 Likes

I would like to here a biological woman’s (ie an actual woman) perspective on this statement by NOW. Ladies of the board, how does this statement from NOW strike you?

1 Like

National Organization for sexual deviants, seems about right.

I see it more as a virtue signaling political stance on their part. It shows that the current leadership has an anti-woman agenda.

3 Likes

Only woke women apparently. :woman_shrugging: They should rename the organization NOWW, National Organization of Woke Women. They are a disgrace.

4 Likes

It’s all good and everything is fair to women. That’s why women who choose to be men competing against men…are winning just as much as men against women?

Oh…wait…NOT ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE OF THIS HAPPENING. Golly…I guess the actual numbers clearly display the idiocy of this entire lib/trans movement?

1 Like

Its an absolute disgrace.

4 Likes

That hurt to even read. :crazy_face:

Sorry.

Can take the man out of the Marines but can’t take the Marines out of the man.

I had forgotten all about “NOW”. They are still a thing?

2 Likes