National Organization for Women should rebrand as the National Organization for Faux Women

No apologies necessary. My grungy jarhead friends even with our younger days in the rear view mirror still manage to whip out some ripe ones from the past. Thank goodness they stopped calling me and a couple others “dirty leg Army latrine jockeys”!
So insulting :rofl:

Boys have now taken over the National Organization for Women.

:rofl:

6 Likes

Who would have ever thought that NOW would become a proponent of patriarchy over women.

1 Like

Who is Gloria Steinhem for $500 Alex? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

The message is perfectly queer clear.

1 Like

You’ll never get a sane answer. I’ve heard them call eating red meat, math, and other random things “white supremacy”. Any opposition to their craziness is “white supremacy”.

1 Like

I think they need to have their heads examined. :woman_shrugging:

It’s a bunch of woke psychobabble. I honestly can’t even be offended because it’s so pathetic and out of touch in a funny but kind of sad way.

And, a real woman doesn’t need an organization for women to tell them what a woman is. :wink:

2 Likes

Well said, thank you.

2 Likes

When will this organization select a transgender woman of color to be their president and stop propagating the white supremacist patriarchy they’re complaining about?

5 Likes

NOW is Marxist.

2 Likes

marx useful idiots

1 Like

Desperation to maintain relevance.

I think all the libs here will agree that I can answer this. DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY!!

1 Like

4 Likes

Millions of “strong and independent” women have been completely duped into a lifetime of work and loneliness.

3 Likes

That’s what independence gets a gal. :wink:

2 Likes

The neo-Marxist religion can’t exist without the immerisation. The sad, broke, lonely misery.

I’ve said it before, women climbed down off the pedestal to get in the mud men have to deal with. Why?

2 Likes

“Let’s keep her busy till her biological clock has run out.” – NOW

2 Likes

And then they’ll just be bitter and donate to NOW.

2 Likes