National Enquirer publisher says they paid off Playboy model Karen McDougal in concert with Trump’s presidential campaign

Exactly. But of course you won’t see agreement or recognition of that point from a Whataboutist, because their whole routine is evasion. A Whataboutist will never address your point directly.

And I understand it.

Imagine the courage that it takes to actually have a direct, honest conversation with someone. It can be downright frightening.

1 Like

Evidence? You mean evidence?

Oh Snap!

+10deplorables

1 Like

Great post!

It’s odd that people are trying to compare this with Obama’s clerical error … what clerical error forms a shell company to hide the money, not to mention uses a tabloid business to conceal the hush money payment?

And then there are those that compare this to Edwards, calling it a “private matter”. He lied about it after his wife already knew about it, everyone knew about it, it wasn’t private. His only motivation to lie was because was trying to conceal how he defrauded the federal government. His lying is proof of criminal intent.

to
I know. It’s ridiculous. These people are just intentionally muddying the waters for the chief deplorable. They want anarchy most likely - at least several of them do, The scary thing is they may get it.

It seems they are demoralized, constantly hearing about how their president is such a piece of ■■■■ . They are lashing out like cornered rats, throwing any garbage they can find at the charges. Hoping if they throw out enough garbage it will hide the enormous ■■■■ pile they have excreted upon what used to be the shining city on a hill.

Yep. Reagan’s shining city on a hill has suffered a disastrous landslide called trump.

1 Like

So very silly.

That must be why David Pecker jumped on the chance to make a deal with SDNY for immunity in exchange for his testimony and the turning over of all documents related to the coverup.

He did this so he won’t go to prison because of Donald Trump.

When the news broke about it … was it last year? Early 2018?.. man drinking from the firehose is crazy… anyway… when the news broke I thought that the buried lead was that there was a “news” organization out there that had been burying the President’s secrets for a long time and the legal and political jeopardy that could bring.

I guess we are about to find out.

1 Like

Last spring iirc. After FBI got warrants to raid Cohen’s office and home.

What are these internet points you speak of? Is that some sort of contest you liberals have come up with?

He’s not going to jail for paying Stormy and the PB model to keep their mouths shut. And in fact, former FEC Chairman Bradley Smith says that such payments do NOT constitute campaign contributions, and therefore, do NOT constitute a violation of the law. That whole situation is really nothing more than a media sensation hyped all out of proportion to sell newspapers and damage Trump.

LOL!

10RonDavis

1 Like

What does the current head of the FEC think.

Wow. Cause that’s not what the judge said at all.

Looks like the Media has you sold.

By the way, both Bradley Smith and another former FEC Chairman have also stated that they would have advised John Edwards that similar payments to his mistress during his campaign would not be a campaign contribution. (Notably, prosecution of that charge against Edwards failed.) In each situation, in their learned opinion, the hush money would likely have been paid irrespective of the campaign and, therefore, is specifically exempted by law.

I know how badly you want this to be something, but it simply is much ado about nothing.

Samm is gonna have a tough 2019. Being an apologist for a conman and criminal is gonna get extra challenging in season 3…

LOL!

10RollieFingers

1 Like