National Enquirer publisher says they paid off Playboy model Karen McDougal in concert with Trump’s presidential campaign

I suspect anyone of any political ideology wouldn’t understand why a person who constantly cries “lower looping, lower looping” would spend so much time lower looping.

1 Like

Lower looped, not lopped. You shouldn’t use terms you don’t understand.

I’m sorry I hurt you.

I colluded with a Russian to change the election.

Yes, people who think whataboutism is the 'antidote to hypocrisy" rather than the hypocrisy itself, shouldn’t use the term.

Now stop lower-looping.

1 Like

Enough lower-looping. Your apologies are not what this thread is about.

1 Like

You’re lashing out blindly. I’m sorry I hurt you.

I understand, I’m sorry I hurt you.

Stop lower looping. This thread is about Trump paying off women he had sex with, not your personal attacks against me.

There’s that lower looping we talked about.

1 Like

That is not what Cohen is being charged with.

Please try to stay on topic and not flail around trying to score internet points.

You know, at some point someone needs to do better rather than justifying continued poor behavior. Downward spirals don’t end by constantly justifying poor (and illegal) behavior by pointing to someone who did the same or worse. That argument may work to expose hypocrisy, but it does nothing to provide a corrective. When the electorate doesn’t hold elected officials accountable, we are complicit.

6 Likes

Depends on how it’s employed. If it’s employed as a defense, sure. It it’s deployed to expose the hollowness of a criticism, not so much.

I didn’t say it was. I’m confessing.

Then you should turn yourself in and present the documents that verify your claim.

Without documents you would be seen as a kook or a troll.

I don’t think it’s whataboutism when you’re pointing out someone else’s inconsistency.

She can’t be though. You don’t go around screaming that Trump murdered an American.

Its not a FCV so no fine is applicable. It’s a NDA legal contract paid with personal funds and the only law broken was from those who broke that legal contract as in Stormy and the PB model. This is nothing but a leftist “get Trump” political hack job because he WON the election.

Sure- lawyers plead guilty and go to prison for things that aren’t crimes all the time…

1 Like

Well sure they do

1 Like