Nancy’s “Secret” Meetings

All the pertinent information will be addressed in the house public hearings.

Allan

Due process. Lol. It’s not a criminal trial, it’s impeachment.

Allan

49 bills on McConnels desi

I think Gaetz just wanted to get on TV!! My representative is a Repub and on that list!!

One of the guys bitching was Jim Jordan. He was supposed to be in the meeting!

:us::elephant:

2 Likes

If it is so important for the Republicans to call corroborating witnesses why has the only Republican input has been the Trump Administration telling people not to testify?

Jim Jordan is deep state?? When did he cross over??

:open_mouth: We’re dooomed!

What a load. It absolutely cannot be open. If witnesses were able to watch the news and hear what testimony previous witnesses had given, the entire process would be tainted. But then, y’all have been told this repeatedly and it makes no difference.

1 Like

I’m so disappointed in Republicans lately. Why aren’t they defending the President when Dems are leaking only the parts of the investigation that make Donald Trump look bad? They basically have one job and they’re screwing it up.

1 Like

While the transcripts are held and controlled…Not going to work that way.

Pelosi can do it against precedent.

This will have a heavy political price. The media cannot cover much longer.

:peach:

Getting to the truth would be horrible.

You only need secret testimony when you have no evidence.

A full house vote authorizing and laying out the rules for the inquiry? Oh the horror.

It is a load alright.

Because the process is tainted.

You don’t hold impeachment hearings in a secret basement lair.

Whining about process is easier then discussing the damning content.

2 Likes

There are Republicans on committees, and supposedly permitted to interview witnesses as the Democrats do.

It has been alleged that many Republicans don’t attend.
Why wouldn’t they? What is more important for them to do?

I know there are no transcripts released, these hearings are like grand jury depositions.

Is the list of attendants public knowledge? I’d like to know if my guy is there?
:us::elephant:

Getting to the truth is what a trial is for, where do you come up with this stuff.

You don’t?

The republicans made the rules to depose people in closed session.

It speaks volumes that you are arguing process rather than the case against against impeachment.

Everyone knows it was quid pro quo.

It’s just a matter of time for public hearings and an impeachment vote.

And then what will argument be?

Allan

I feel like you’re going to be saying the opposite once this gets kicked up to Mitch and the senate.

Looks like mid November.

“House Democrats are preparing to move their largely private impeachment inquiry onto a more public stage as soon as mid-November and are already grappling with how best to present the complex Ukraine saga to the American people.”

everything out in the open.

Allan

Abuse of power is not a crime!!!

LOL.

Will be interesting to see how many r senators vote to remove on the abuse of power charge. I can easily see upwards of 10 or so.

Allan

That’s not going to give them the two thirds majority needed for removal from office………