Nancy Pelosi...time tear down that wall/fence with barbwire

They didn’t on January 6…

And yeah that wall has that witch pelosi’s finger prints all over it.

4 Likes

As multiple folks in leadership rolls at the Capitol Police have testified, they were not expecting Trump’s supporters to be violent. They expected a peaceful protest. So they were wrong about that.
It is being reported this afternoon that there is new intelligence of another attack on the Capitol on the day when Biden will address Congress. So I would guess that the fence and National Guard will still be there for awhile. Which is a good thing. Don’t you agree?

Peaceful protestors getting lumped together with violent rioters?

Nah…that would never happen…

1 Like

I think it has something to do with the president being inaugurated on that date before it was changed to January, or something.

Yes. Are you saying they knew what they’re doing prior that event?

Are you aware that everyone that went to DC that day is having their phone records, credit cards and other information spied on?

In listening to the testimony at the hearings it sounds like there has been a communication problem in the Capitol Police for some time now. And there has been testimony that based on what happened on Jan. 6th they are making a lot of changes to make sure they could handle a similar situation.

Proof? Links?

I am not.

Are you saying that if I say…passed through D.C. on my way to Arlington, they want to see my records?

I assume that you have credible proof of this.

When will David Hasselhoff be singing?

Kind of like the end of the world from global warming, huh. :wink:

1 Like

Now you said it!

:popcorn:

2 Likes

Trump supporters ca. 2016: Walls good

Trump supporters ca. 2021: Walls eeeeevil

1 Like

No … walling American citizens from access to the seat of government evil.

3 Likes

They may have already looked.

I say you may want to do your own investigation into who and what corrupt FBI do that skirts American people civil liberties.

Trust me…they have all the phone records that bounced off those cell towers, all credit card information of those that stayed at hotels, gas stations and restaurants…and those people online presents and emails spied upon.

Do your homework…you can start here.

You also had banks like BoA giving FBI credit card information of those that were used in DC around that day.

I’m not going to hold your hand here…you need to learn to read what they’re not saying. Just like I told you all that Patriot act will be used against you or their political enemies. Or how our goverment has weaponized those federal agencies.

Oh and justification of this dragnet? By labeling them as terrorist and seditionist.

If they’re seizing congressional records imagine what they would do to you and your records.

Schools over…time to come to terms just how dangerous our goverment is…and powers they have amassed to be used against you at a time of their choosing.

5 Likes

And I’ll say the same thing about this wall that I said about the other one. If a group of domestic terrorists decides they’re going to storm the Capitol again, a dinky little wall isn’t going to stop them.

OK, thank you

I would like to clarify something though: your objection is to the mass collection of this information, right?

You would not object if someone was identified from video, and the FBI used that to request their records. Is that correct, or no?

Maybe they should stop spreading feces on it. What the ■■■■ did they expect, a red carpet?

They need a court order and be targeted to just that individual…anyone else needs another court order.

This data sweeping and information gathering of individuals that connected to those individual are not legit targets unless actual information they have makes target legit.

Gathering phone records to be used to target individuals online present/postings/emails etc is big no no.

3 Likes

OK, I agree that mass hovering up the records is troubling.

But you do agree that if there is video of a person at the scene of the crime, and the FBI is able to identify that individual, it is reasonable for them to go get a warrant to search that person’s records. Yes?