Nancy Pelosi...time tear down that wall/fence with barbwire

Like I have always said, if you have done nothing wrong you have no fear of investigation.
And if you think that any investigations are being done without probable cause. Well that gets into wacky conspiracy theory land.

:rofl: So cute

2 Likes

Day ja vou all over again…

2 Likes

they’re so special.

2 Likes

They need it to keep out the white privilege.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to know what the next date/goalpost will be. It was Dec 14, then Jan 6 now it’s Mar 6. What fantastical theory will they come up with? Maybe trump be president on easter - to coincide with the date of resurrection!

I will bet my life saving that trump won’t be president on mar 6.

1 Like

That’s pathetic.

… and racist.

1 Like

It’s existence is the problem.

https://images.app.goo.gl/LNJnzpgDH8TKS71W7

Fact check true. Keep out the worker class.

I get that, and gave my opinion on it’s existence. If BLM had been the ones to breach the capitol that day I’d be saying the same thing. It has nothing to do with civil rights and nobody has a right to just walk into that building, not since shortly after it was built and people proved themselves too ■■■■■■■ untrustworthy.

In other words, it is not time to tear down that fence just yet. The have some security upgrades to finish. Yeah yeah yeah, security is just a feeling etc. etc. Changes nothing.

I am left to wonder how this was missed after 911.

They should be able to lock down effectively.

Good point

Lol. It’s will be March 6th, then it will be April 15. Then it will be June 14. Then it will be July 4 then it will be…

These are true q cultists who aren’t based in reality.

Allan

2 Likes

Right. The Russia collusion fraud never happened. The Trump campaign was never spied on without probable cause.

1 Like

no one cares when the FBI was wiretapping Mosques.

More like keep the white privilege in and protected and the riff raff out.

Riiiiiiigggghhhhhhtttttt!

When nobody shows up for that will they hire some BLM Antifa thugs to make sure some thing happens?

Or will they just claim it’s needed thru April 15 because of tax day…

Seriously how come the same kook fringe leftists who’ve been telling us a 30 foot wall on the southern border will just beget 33 foot ladders are now in love with walls.

Hypocrites

3 Likes

If you are not a leftist you don’t need no civil liberties…

If your not with them you are mythical QAnon racist homophobic MAGA hat wearing white supremecist…

They’d be happy to silence all of us…individuals and big media. Today’s liberal left is a genuine threat to American freedom.

3 Likes

Nice try at trying to politicize this deal. No one on the hill, Democrat or Republican are driving this bus.
The Capitol Police set the levels of security. So do you want to say that they don’t know what they are doing?

Oh wow. Did you know when I pull up your post to quote it, it shows the naughty words?

Anyway, I care about civil liberties, but do you have proof that this is happening?

Also, if somebody is present at a crime, why is it suddenly beyond the pale to investigate if they actually participated in the crime?