Nancy Pelosi is a sick person

those trumpers always chant that at rallies huh?

Feigning ignorance doesn’t make any point and adding the word “always” thinking it provides plausible deniability is weak.

Everyone here knows ‘Trumpers’ chant at rallies.

mmkay thanks for the laser point clarity

“shocking pattern of criminality”, to be precise.

I read in another thread that some cons are confused by all the genders already - as much as 30.

You missed the point. He committed crimes.

name them

https://community.hannity.com/t/nancy-pelosi-is-a-sick-person/192224/75?u=madasheck

Read the Report. #factsmatter

He is more mentally healthy then any Democrat loon in DC that’s for damned sure, in fact he is more mentally fit then most in Congress!

there are no crimes named in there

got anything else?

You poor dear.

1 Like

Trump is likely the most mentally healthy president to ever president.

2 Likes

LOL. That’s hilarious.

1 Like

It sounds like to me that you had Donald Trump write this post for you. It is exactly what he said last week regarding Ms. Pelosi. Don’t get me wrong, Can’t stand the lady. But seriously. THis sounds like a Trump tweet if ever there was one.

Hook, line and sinker. I bet you also forget in what country your father was born in.

Thats some fine motivation to get reelected!

Of course we do, she is an obvious criminal because of her private server and anyone defending her is a criminal.

Lock her up!

Facts matter and that’s why the report is a complete fraud, Steele dossier was never verified, the image data was never verified, total bull.

Need to send all the treasonous Judges packing before we can do that. :joy: