Nancy Pelosi is a sick person

Lock her up.

He is a stable genius. Said so numerous times.

Now, that’s funny.

Donny is nuts.

Certifiably.

1 Like

He has encouraged those calls at his rallies.

That’s different, she was super guilty. Chris Christie even held a trial for her at the Republican convention but she was too scared (and guilty) to attend it.

The gender of your pronouns is wrong. Assume you meant “he”, “he’s” and “his”.

Nancy is sick? she needs some medicare for all…

:joy:

Only if they obstruct the investigation that will put the Deepstate traitors in jail.

Nancy is one smart cookie. She has single-handledly brought all the allegations facing Trump to the public view again and even got Trump to say it to his minions and remind them that things are not all great in his fake MAGA world. Nancy keeps kicking him in the butt. Way to go!

Comedy gold.

Not as good as the Russian collusion lie that liberals fell for, considering the laws Hillary broke with her private server, you have to be a total idiot to believe anyone defending her!

Never before had he addressed her with a nick name. So I believe that she really got under his skin.
A innocent person would kick back and laugh it off. Trump’s reaction makes it seem that he knows he had committed crimes and is really worried about getting caught. And once again it is obvious that he can’t handle a woman who is smarter then him.
And the other thing that Trump is being really stupid about is calling Bob Mueller names. Mueller is the last person that Trump wants in front of a committee on live TV. And for the most part I think that Mueller is letting Trump’s insults roll off his back. But everyone has a breaking point.

1 Like

Hmmm. I think we have a true believer here myself…………

1 Like

Yeah, and we are going to see her rotting in prison soon. More comedy gold.

Trump wanted hillary in prison.

If he did not do anything criminal, he has nothing to worry about.

Allam

Stock up on popcorn!:rofl:
Not if but when will she go to gitmo.

Projection …we have video

why?

your seething hate and losing 2016 are not answers

Lock her up.