Nancy goes full marxist

Nope. Again you speaketh with forked tongue. Can you tell me which big tech companies he demanded fork over info about his opponents? And which opponents were they? Who gave the info to Newt?

1 Like

Itā€™s a constantly repeated pattern.

Here we go again.
:roll_eyes:

BUT TRUMP!!!
:face_vomiting:

This is the worst excuse ever. Both sad and pathetic.

1 Like

No that is you with the gas lightingā€¦ That was not the assertion my post was refuting.

That is exactly what Newt did.

Not true. If thereā€™s a racial aspect, itā€™s CRT.

And also Marxist.

1 Like

Double standard noted

No. Itā€™s not me. Whiff. Itā€™s your nasty witch demanding that her big tech minions provide her with personal information that is none of her business.

I donā€™t give a ā– ā– ā– ā–  what you note. Note that.
:man_shrugging:

Iā€™ll remember that in 2023.

Again, it isnā€™t the substance of the calls, it is only who was talking to who. For what was actually said they will need to subpoena the callerā€¦

All of which is perfectly reasonable when your theory is that members of congress conspired with Trump on the insurrection.

Be careful. False mass racial accusations of Hannity viewers can and will get you flagged.

Tread lightly.

1 Like

2 Likes

You always have supported Republicans going after Democrats in the past when Republicans have the power so why would the next time be any different

You mean CoJ?

Feel free to point out any accusations I have made, and I will be happy to delete the post.

Congress has investigative capacity. When you donā€™t know basic civics you shouldnā€™t shame others. Truly.

And the rest of your post is not true.

Whitewater.

Personal recordings by a president
Etc.

The hysteria is adorable.

Conan of justicešŸ˜

1 Like

Did Iā€¦or was that wanting Trump to do what democrats/Obama had done to give libs a taste of their own medicine.

Yes. Actively calling for Trump to take a particular action is supporting that action.

Thatā€™s rightā€¦to give libs a taste of their own medicine.

Seems you have a problem of republicans doing what libs do to that.