Nancy goes full marxist

And this makes a difference…how?

If it turns into a criminal investigation, the DOJ.could very well subpoena them later.

The Republican controlled doj certainly has. Want to try again?

Come on, that doesn’t count. Because reasons.

1 Like

This topic took off like a rocket.

The partisan hacks are getting loopy.

Pelosi is a danger to us all.

:rocket:

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s amazing how the partisan hacks are suddenly concerned with privacy when exposing leakers was all the rage just a couple of years ago. :roll_eyes:

Swalwell cooperated.

Why would one want them preserved if they are not planning to use them?

You don’t ask this “just in case”, they are planning on using these records for the investigation, and wouldn’t shock me at all if they are also used during the next cycle.

1 Like

Loopy definitely fits.

:rocket:

So that if they decide to use them they are available?

It’s Marxism to ask companies not to destroy records.

Marxism I tell you!

2 Likes

So they ARE planning on using them, IF they show what they want them to show. Got it. So, no factual basis for this request, just a fishing expedition. Got it, so are you ok with this fishing expedition?

We’re you OK with Trump’s DOJ undertaking fishing expeditions to find leakers?

And how will they know what’s in them to be able to decide if they use them…since they won’t be allowed to look at them?

They might review the communications if justification is presented. You can’t review something that has been deleted or isn’t available. So therefore, you take steps to preserve potential evidence if justification is presented to review said evidence.

Nope, unless you have specific information that ties an individual to the leak, OR for Jan 6. The fact that many on the left support this move is cause for concern.

3 Likes

Indeed. Remember when you were totally for Trump doing the same thing to find leakers?

3 Likes

Bongino daily screams into his microphone that the big tech companies are “commies!”

There in it together!

Two birds of much differing stripes.

I appreciate your keen memory and search skills.

Pelosi does not comprehend how absurd it appears for her to push on like this. I hope nobody tells her.

Yeah, you’re fine with one side doing it but not the other. Hypocrisy noted

Not at all.

None of the leaks against Trump were factual. They were narrative driven, as is the Pelosi demands here.

There is a new call transcript between Biden and the little crook Ghani that you need to see…from July 23, 2021. The last call.