The Impeachment will happen, Pelosi officially kicks it off at 5:00 pm today (9/24/2019)

BlueTex is not the subject of the thread. Stop personalizing.

1 Like

Pretty clever hiding them with the missing Clinton emails.

:put_litter_in_its_place:

1 Like

I’m simply addressing the substance of Blue’s post.

Under Hillary’s cookies.

1 Like

Then that’s all he and I have been doing to you-addressing your post.

Go bother someone else, you’re boring me.

I suggest you stop personalizing the thread. I am not the subject

So says the partisan vote which right down party lines.

Check the facts please. Five Republicans voted “Not Guilty” on the first article… so your claim that the vote went straight down party lines is incorrect.

I thought they put it in an SCI server because he said bad thing about Angela Merkel he’s said a million times publicly.

It’s cool, she probably found a meme on it.

I thought trump already fired her? Go for it.

Why? So she can win easily again? You guys make no sense.

No, Trump put it out there. They went crazy before they even read it. I doubt Pelosi has read it yet, maybe she’s illiterate…

Isn’t the server supposed to be in the Ukraine?

Well, he no longer considers her the speaker. Which changes…nothing.

No it’s wasn’t, Tonto. He resigned because he knew he didn’t have a chance. But don’t take my word for it. Historians agree with me. #factsmatter

In Nixon’s case, the House Judiciary Committee approved three articles of impeachment in July 1974 and reported them to the full House for consideration. But after the Supreme Court forced him to release incriminating White House tapes, Nixon resigned in August 1974, leaving office before the House could vote on impeachment.

Still, it was widely believed at the time that Nixon would have been ousted if he’d stayed around. “Nixon would definitely have been impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate if he had not resigned first,” said Ken Hughes, a historian at the University of Virginia’s Miller Center and an expert on Nixon’s secret recordings.

Timothy Naftali, professor of public service at New York University and the former director of the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum, added that impeachment “by an overwhelming bipartisan majority was beyond question” and “as close to inevitable as can be.”

Nope.you pound it hard and fast. Drop him now.

That’s how he argues?

Pelosi has made a mess now.

You would think this attempt to negate the 2016 vote would improve after 2 failed attempts…instead there looks to be evidence to go after the leakers this time.

:put_litter_in_its_place: