Name the Date That Co-vid History Rewriters Wanted the Shutdown To Take Place?

BTW -Other important dates
Oct 2019
Biden recognized the action Trump has taken set up the US to fail at handling a future Pandemic. Months ahead of time.
https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1187829299207954437?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1187829299207954437|twgr^&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fpolitics%2F2020%2F06%2F04%2Fhow-specific-were-bidens-recommendations-coronavirus%2F

Also -While Trump was tweeting that the chinese have handled the virus really well and giving thanks to the chinese leader, On Feb 26th. Biden at a CNN town hall Biden said
“The last point I’d make, and I know I’m going to get a lot of questions, is that what we did – what I would do were I president now, I would not be taking China’s word for it. I would insist that China allow our scientists in to make a hard determination of how it started, where it’s from, how far along it is. Because that is not happening now.”

Great Thread. Really shows how a True leader could identifiy the potential risks months ahead, quickly grasp and see when that risk and threat was coming true, look ahead to ways to battle it, and be able to tell Truth vs Fiction, reality vs desire. Could not think of a better case for Biden over Trump then compare Bidens foresight, his ability to review data to see what is coming, his strong push for action to help, vs Trumps inability to understand consequences of his action, easily falling for lies from china, and his refusal to take a threat serious.

9 Likes

Great post.

Another example in the massive line of examples of why Trump Must Go!

2 Likes

100% accurate! Well said!!!

2 Likes

"Minnesota-based company 3M has doubled its production of coronavirus-protecting N95 respirator masks over the last two months – to a rate of more than 1.1 billion a year, or almost 100 million a month, according to a report."That means they started around January 20, a full eleven days before Trump put travel restrictions on China.Why would 3M double its mask production out of the blue?Because it WASN’T out of the blue.Trump asked them to.Even after @realDonaldTrump’s campaign and first term, the press STILL CAN’T SEE that he does almost everything under the radar. (Source: Threader - Good Twitter threads every day)

You were saying?

2 Likes

Except that it’s not correct.

If you read the actual article, it admits it.

“Civil unrest” and “lack of confidence in government”.

The US was #1 . Lichtenstein? :rofl:

All addressed here:

No it isn’t.

Of course it is.

1 Like

Name 1 thing that was not accurate.
I gave dates, links, excat quotes.

Just cause you don’t like it -doesnt make it less accurate.
Biden saw the consequences of the action Trump was taken months ahead of time, he recognized the true threat of the virus PRIOR to trump, he called for action BEFORE Trump did, and called out China PRIOR to Trump.

All facts and accurate

4 Likes

I highly and I mean highly recommend everyone click on that thread from March and read the whole thing.

:rofl:

:clown_face:

3 Likes

You live in a fanstay world. Trump did NO SUCH THING.
They started ramping up on Jan 21st because of the rise in China. Do you think 3m ONLY made the masks for the US?
They knew after the H1N1 where they were not prepared - that they needed to look ahead.
Bascly -all your proved is that EVEN 3M took it more serious then Trump and recognized the issue BEFORE Trump.

Trump didnt call them.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2020-03-25/3m-doubled-production-of-n95-face-masks-to-fight-coronavirus

2 Likes

:rofl:

What in the hell did I just read?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Good Lord.

It is all inaccurate.

Lol :rofl:

Oh sneaky.

1 Like

Read the actual report.

I addressed each point in this thread.

Oh Lucy.

You are confusing “Inaccurate” with “not the narraive Trump team told me and I wanted to beleive”

3 Likes

Its not like WH spend month saying shutdown was wrong or anything

And this article that is extremely well sourced and that you refuse to read or even make an attempt to refute lays out the truth about Trump’s failures across the entire timeline of this crisis.

Not at all.