N.Y. Post writer, Douglas Murray, gives life to Jan. 6th committee propagandists

What’s weird…or should I say…stupid…is a question that can’t be answered until reality happens and we all hear the other side of that same story.

1 Like

Investigators work to build a case. These ones are direct representatives of the people so their work is being made public. And yes like the crime they are investigating it’s political

What cross examination could be done that would reverse their testimony?

This isn’t just one person saying this. This is multiple people in Trump’s inner circle backed up by texts and emails.

How does cross examination dismiss all of that?

Jim Jordan is not magic.

What possible questions would a cross examination produce that wouldbcounter current testimony?

You mean like the testimony of a witness who regurgitated what she heard someone else alleged occurred?

1 Like

Your hope is Jim Jordan?

No. Just an example of an adversary as our system requires.

The the story told by the guy who is at the center of a scandal in the Secret Service for deleted emails and is now refusing to testify?

https://www.salon.com/2022/07/25/secret-agents-tried-to-torpedo-hutchinson-testimony-lawyer-up-refuse-to-testify-panel/

What could he say that would reverse things?

Furthermore… what could he say that counters that Trump did nothing to stop the attack on the Capitol by his supporters and that forced Pence to take authority to call in the National Guard.

What could that guy possibly have to say to counter the testimony, emails and texts of a whole slew of people?

John,
Let me be as clear as I can; Trump did and didn’t do everything they are saying. They may get some minor details wrong, but he did it.

I don’t think he intended for the mob to get so out of hand. I think he thought he could stop it, but he never tried.

He is a petty, vindictive man who believes he is the only person in the world who can “make America great again”. He thinks he is fulfilling his purpose.

He has delusions of grandeur and is willing to destroy to fulfill his destiny.

In his mind, he is some kind of emperor with divine right.

It’s time to let him go.

6 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Are you now suggesting an adversarial type of hearing would not be beneficial in ferreting out truth and facts, and actually giving legitimacy to such an inquiry concerning the Jan. 6th event?

What exactly is your point? Eh?

There is nothing that Jim Jordan can say to explain why Trump did nothing to stop the attack on the Capitol by his supporters

You won’t get any augment from me that Trump Senior is self-centered and narcissistic by nature. But the bottom line is, the Jan. 6th event is of trivial concern when compared to the invasion of our southern border and yet it is constantly being rehashed and apparently used as a distraction.

As I have pointed out elsewhere, the Jan. 6th event turns out to be a frickin hill of beans when compared to other recent events, such as the invasion of our border and the actually rioting and looting which took place across America when billions of dollars of damage occurred, and people were murdered.

1 Like

That’s your opinion and you are welcome to it. They have control of government, thanks to Trump by the way, and so they decide which hill of beans to address.

He did it. Every bit of it.

1 Like

A trivial event compared to what took place across our country and never investigated by our never Trump crowd. Why do they not investigate something real such as the following?

He did what? What exactly did he do that was so threatening and caused actual damage and mayhem as is falsely portrayed by our Fifth Column media and our never trump committee members?

A President doing nothing while his supporters violently attack the Capitol is a very significant event.

If this country survives… Jan 6 will be remembered as a complete failure by the President. A Dark Day.

History is not going to be kind to Trump.

Violently attacked the Capitol? As I correctly pointed out, it is trivial compared to the massive rioting, looting and mayhem which took place across the United States but is totally ignored by the current Administration investigation team.

Everything the dems/progs/crits are saying. Trump’s own people are telling the story, John.

Time to face the facts.

A sin by omission is still a sin.

Trump is not the savior of America he and the MAGA believe he is, he is a tired old nan with delusions of grandeur who is trying to leave a legacy before he crosses.

He had his shot and he blew it.

Time to let him go.

2 Likes

Yes. It was a violent attack on the Capitol.

An attack by the supporters of Trump because they thought it would keep Trump in office.

Trump did nothing to stop this while it was happening.

You have to see how that is bad… right?

That’s not the point of comparison John. Those are two unrelated events.

You are claiming Trump is no worse than a professional agitator. He was the President of the United States, not the president of Black Lives Matter.