N.Y. Post writer, Douglas Murray, gives life to Jan. 6th committee propagandists

Most people I know can take in information about multiple stories.

They don’t seem to be as one-track minded like you.

So maybe this belief you feel that everyone is single-minded like you says more about you than other people.

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

:dart::dart::dart:

1 Like

Were they questioned during the hearings by Jim Jordan?

Were they questioned by the guy who was seeking a pardon for being involved in the events themselves?

Lol!

No but they could have been questioned by all the Republicans that McCarthy pulled off the table in a fit of pique.

Republicans that supported Trump and didn’t vote to impeach him (before that objection is raised).

1 Like

I don’t see how the story that When Trump supporters attacked the Capitol he did nothing to stop the attack and it was up to Pence to call in the National Guard as anything to do with your concerns about the border.

Yup! Douglas Murray certainly made some provocative assertions by innuendo, which I actually referenced. Did you miss them, or simply refuse to read them?

I see you are projecting once again.

Are you ready? You do it the way it’s designed in a court of law when attempting to discern the truth. You have one side ask questions of a witness, then you have the other side ask questions of this same witness. The search for the truth is not the goal here. Pelosi was too afraid of that. She only wants a one-sided story…which in essence…is a lie.

1 Like

What possible questions could Jordan of asked Cipollone that wouldn’t of made Trump look bad?

Well, at least you have finally indicated the Jan. 6th Hearings are nothing more than a Star Chamber political event.

1 Like

It isn’t projection.

It is a thing that happened.

The is the investigative stage, not a trial. That happens if and when it gets referred to the DOJ

The question was:

Were they questioned during the hearings by Jim Jordan?

According to you.

What could the witnesses possibly say that would reverse all of their stories?

You are exactly right and all the actors are performing.

2 Likes

Not according to me.

According to Trump’s staff.

That part never gets an answer. Weird

What question could Jim Jordan ask that reverses the testimony of Trump’s staff?

Were they cross examined as our adversarial system requires?