N.Y. Post writer, Douglas Murray, gives life to Jan. 6th committee propagandists

51 “intelligence” officers were WRONG! Now…was it accidental or on purpose? If it was on purpose, what was their purpose? If it was accidental, how good could they possibly be at their job? Why do you ignore the important things going on around you?

1 Like

The soggy laptop story is a dubious story.

I will say what I have said since the beginning.

There are real emails on there. There are likely faked emails on there.

The chain of custody of the laptop makes it so it cannot be used in a way to look into crimes but it is effective as a political tool…. Which is the reason that it exists.

This is the last I will say about it in this thread because it is waaaaaaay off topic.

1 Like

All of the photographs, the drugs, what he’s recorded as saying…it’s real and yet, the corrupt FBI has had it for over 2 years. Has anything changed from the Comey days?

I am breaking the rule I made… it isn’t admissible as evidence because the chain of evidence is non existent.

It isn’t too hard to understand

The former president of the United States tried to overturn a legal election and watched for three hours as his supporters sacked the Capitol.

But did you hear that Biden’s son takes drugs?

4 Likes

It is baffling.

1 Like

Considering the Jan. 6th hearings are still a subject of intense discussion and a planned distraction by our media, the answer to your question is NOTHING!

1 Like

I am not really baffled that my question has been ignored.

1 Like

And the question is:

What event has and/or is, actually inflicting devastating consequences on the United States and her citizens? The Jan. 6th event, or the ongoing invasion of our southern border by the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries?

A former president not only didn’t help his VP out while he was in the middle of the attack but instead tweeted insults about him that the supporters attacking the Capitol read out loud…

But did you hear that gay teachers want to teach your kids about gay stuff?

3 Likes

That wasn’t the original question.

The original question was why they are using Jan 6 to cast Trump in a bad light.

To which I responded… how does one show it in a good light?

That is the part that is being ignored… because even you know that Trump refusing to do anything to stop an attack on the Capitol by his supporters is something that is impossible to defend.

I await the talk about illegal immigrants in response.

1 Like

You want the FBI to go after Hunter for doing drugs 6 years ago?

That is the important question.

And the continual babbling about the Jan. 6th event ___ an event which is insignificant to the suffering American citizens are experiencing from the ongoing invasion of our southern border ___ is only too obvious of a strategy to keep the people’s minds off the Democrat Leadership’s encouraging and assisting in the invasion of our southern border.

In fact, it has now gotten to the point where those who constantly dwell on Jan. 6th, while ignoring the invasion of our southern border, are giving intentional cover to the Democrat Leadership’s actions at our border, and that amounts to an intentional attack on the general welfare of the United States and her citizens who are now suffering from the invasion.

Why do you persist in rehashing Jan. 6th which amount to nothing more than a hill of beans?

JWK

1 Like

Why do people insist on talking about Trump and January 6th in a thread about Trump and January 6th? The nerve!

5 Likes

It really is odd.

2 Likes

Some of us have the opinion that a President doing nothing to stop an attack on the Capitol by his supporters making it so the Vice President had to take authority and call in the National Guard means that our Republic is in a very precarious position these days.

The fact that there is a set of people who want to ignore that it happened just makes it more dangerous.

3 Likes

You were the one who started the thread…about January 6th

5 Likes

Sure we do.

But of course all these Trump staffers…they were really Deep Staters in disguise.

So they made up that Trump did absolutely nothing except fire off an inflammatory tweet about Pence that we KNOW the rioters saw.

3 Likes

What is not odd are the intentional and provocative speculations made about Jan. 6th and done so to distract from an invasion taking place at our border which is actually destroying the United States from within, unlike the Jan 6th event which amounted to nothing more than a hill of beans.

Like in the OP of this thread?

4 Likes