My Trump Story - Things I Think About

Says the guy who tales more from the federal government than nearly the rest of the states!

cat fight

1 Like

The definition shouldn’t be “democrats elected in deep red states”.

The party is one tic left of Bush.

Oh, that’s convenient. They tell you why you have to have it, and you just say, they lie, because rather than agree with someone on a message board that you have decided is the enemy, you will deny reality.

Nobody from the gov ever told you car insurance is to keep you from going bankrupt.

And before 2008?

You really need to shut off your leftist tv. You no longer live in reality.

Project 2025 is the new leftist boogey man to scare the masses. Seems Q who only the left followed was not working out like planned so on to the next leftist boogey man.

1 Like

They vote democrat you all own them. And biden is pandering to them.

Biden.

Trump has no power to cause anything to not be passed.
The biden legalize open borders bill went into the trash after the voters found out what was in it and called those they elected.
Now if the democrats want to secure the border why has the senate sat on the house immigration bill for almost a year? Who is telling the democrats not to secure the border by not passing the house bill? Could it be biden?

Nah, I bet they don’t.

The domrcrating president is giving billions to isreal to bomb palistinians.

The democrats and one republican wrote a bill that even 5 democrats voted against. Seems it was thrown in the trash heap by a bipartisan no vote. Now why have the democrats in the senate refused to bring the house bill that is actually an immigration bill and has passed the house to the floor for a vote?

Get your head out of the sand and see your party for what it has become. Because there is not liberal left in the democrat party.

Open your eyes. Biden needs the votes he is pandering to the death to America Michigan crowd.

I take nothing from the Federal Government that is not owed to me, and that amount pales compared to what they take and have taken from me. The Feds do, however, spend a lot of money in Alaska. They claim to own almost 61% of the State including four large and several small Airforce and Army bases/posts, plus a large payroll and operational expense for “their” parks and other “national interest” lands and thousands of miles of coastland patrolled by the USCG. And even then it is only a very small amount (0.36% of Federal domestic spending) of money compared to what is spent in almost every other State. It’s only “large” when compared to the per person expenditure … which is a meaningless metric.

You’ll have to try harder if you want to make whatever point it is that you were trying to make.

2 Likes

No, the right 10% of the D party is one tic left of Bush (43) who was at least one tic left of the middle of the R party at the time he was President.

Why don’t you just cut to the chase and tell me now how far back you are going to move the bar?

1 Like

You live in alaska.

You take more from the federal government than just about anyone in the country.

We pay for you to have a happy life.

We pay for your roads and bridges and tunnels. One in three of your citizens jobs are dependent on federal funding. You take an incredible amount of grants. Your work force is heavily subsidizes.

Enjoy.

You didn’t even read my post, did you.

2 Likes