My Trump Story - Things I Think About

In 2015 when he announced, I laughed. A buffoon. A clown.

On election night, I went to bed resigned to that hag setting women back 20 years having to see Slick Willie the Trailer Trash again. Not to mention listen to the critprogs for 4 years.

On the way to work the next morning, I turned on the news to hear he had won. I almost ran off the road laughing. “He did it! The SOB actually beat her!”

And oh, the critprog tears! The sky screaming in the streets!
62-624692_italian-guy-kissing-fingers-italian-chef-kiss

I figured Trump’s term would be a disaster, including for me. It was for him, but not at all for me. In January 2020, I was positioned better than at any other time in my civilian work life. He’s policies actually helped ne.

Then disaster struck and he let that evil little midget put the state ahead of me. The ■■■■■■ baggery was off the charts. But things happen.

Then Trump the Loser…loses. Lost the government. The SCOTUS held a flank from time to time, but now I got a retard telling me I can’t have a gas stove (I’m going today to get a new gas dryer).

Now there’s a good possibility we may come full circle with the critprog tears. A guy with 91 indictments, being tried in a couple of states, may very well be elected for a 2nd term after being benched.

We do indeed live in interesting times and Trump indeed is an interesting man.

Whatever happens, it won’t be boring.

Given my age, I may need to think about voting for the biggest gov teat.

9 Likes

My reason for voting for Trump hasn’t changed - to see what happens.

10 Likes

Now there’s a good possibility we may come full circle with the critprog tears. A guy with 91 indictments, being tried in a couple of states, may very well be elected for a 2nd term after being benched.

The question is how far the people who actually run Washington are willing to go to retain power. Clearly the attempt to lock up the leading opposition candidate using blatantly partisan prosecutions is just the first step.

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.”
–John F. Kennedy

Several months after that statement, President Kennedy was assassinated, and records are still secret after over 60 years. If elements of the government assassinated the US president and have kept it secret for all these years, what else are they willing to do?

2 Likes

Trump is the only Presidential rhetorician that doesn’t nauseate me with absurd pandering generalities that sound as fake as a Bigfoot sighting.

Trump doesn’t ■■■■ with things.

I like that too.

6 Likes

His voice annoys me. I can’t stand that stupid NYC accent. Any of them.

Help steal elections!

That’s because he’s pandering to you and you like what he says.

1 Like

Um…what?

He is nothing but absurd generalities that are geared to pander.

He just says them in a less polished way, and they align with what you already believe.

5 Likes

do you honestly think that they are just going to let him waltz into the White House? even if he beats the rig

relax there is zero and I repeat zero chance he’ll be back in the White House. You really oughta know this if you really observe what goes on

2 Likes

pragmatism wins out in the end every time

we are seeing how far they will go right now

3 Likes

Oh no, they’ve already started. The chance is much higher, I’d say 50% right now.

No way at all. Just wait - they will turn the entire election process inside out if they have to.

but they’ll concoct rigs you wouldn’t even dream of first

0 chance.

1 Like

this is the kind of tripping deranged hate out there against trump

tell me what “lengths” they wont go to to stop him if need be.

karl rove (who you used to hate hate hate)

“And every one of those sons a bitches who did that, we ought to find them, try them, and send them to jail.”

then he calls them “thugs” great grandmothers who dared venture into the capitol

caution language.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/watch-karl-rove-slams-trump-for-pledge-to-pardon-january-6-defendants/ar-BB1l555k

That’s gonna be the juiciest part. :rofl:

2 Likes

it would be epic. but they will not let 2016 deplorables catch them off guard again.

3 Likes

Anything is possible. Things could be much different come November though.

Trump has never lost a rigged election. People just don’t like him.

I too am cynical after seeing the unelected’s role in all of this.

4 Likes

we’re just supposed to ignore all those serial packed energized rallies

thats the sort of thing that losing candidates have. just look at history huh?

1 Like