My Trump Story - Things I Think About

fascinating. i don’t.

The per person metric means you take more than most.

And I’m happy to give it to you. Your state is unique and sparse, and each individual needs more infrastructure to thrive and help make our country stronger.

]They are Australians. They can’t vote in america.

Do you consider Trump having legitimately lost the 2020 presidential election??

2 Likes

Lol. My bad. Thought we were in a different thread.

There is no evidence that these people are democrats.

I’m certain that there are a number of links here that indicate as such:

It is not over 100 countries…I was calling out the BS.

Do we have a problem at the border, yes. When there are adults in the R party that are willing to negotiate in good faith…we may be able to get something done…until then, it will be a problem.

If Trump getst elected, and he pushes drastic measures…that spineless R’s will try to pass…it may reduce or, possibly eliminate all immigrants…but we we will no longer be the USA…we will be on par with Orban’s Hungary, or Putin’s Russia… Which seems to be perfectly fine for todays pubs.

Oh the drama…

2 Likes

Dead wrong!! If the country survives the Democrat Party Jan 6 will go down as another disgraceful event the DNC is responsible for. Every disgrace of this country from slavery to Jan 6 can be traced back to the fault of the Democrat Party.

As for nationalities crossing our border.

Mexican
Guatemala
Honduras
Cuba
Venezuela
Brazil
Ecuador
Peru
Nicaragua
El Salvador
Colombia
Argentina
Guyana
Uruguay
Bolivia
Peru
Haiti
Russia
China
Ukraine
Iran
Iraq
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Yemen
Turkey
Romania
Croatia
Georgia
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Turkmenistan
India
Uzbekistan
Kazakhstan
List of Caribbean countries
And list from Africa

The per person metric is meaningless. If Alaska got zero Federal dollars instead of 0.36% of them, it wouldn’t even register. In terms you might understand, Alaska ranks 42nd out of 50 for how much Federal money is spend here, and the vast majority of that is to operate the large Federal presence in the State.

And you don’t sound the least bit happy about it. In fact, you sound whiney and bitter.

1 Like

You know you can delete posts, don’t you?

There you go … Typical American … Looking at Africa as though it is a country, not a continent. :wink:

2 Likes

I know…got lazy.

2 Likes

Quote it.

Quote what? I asked you a question.

Don’t you have tricare?

Until RINO can be paid off.

1 Like

Did I say anything about Tricare? Ever?

What do you know about Tricare?

How about 160?

2 Likes