My solution for school shooting

that goes to show you today’s kids are weak minded and pathetic.

feminism has turn boys into *******, he was rejected and he shoots up a school?
what happens if later in life he gets rejected from a job ir rejected from a promotion?

will he shoot up the place of employment ?

:joy::joy:

You, sir, have won one internet.

Could be they were bullied, though one thing that is contributing a great deal to this problem is parents are not watching what their kids are finding on the net and social media. Social media is a very successful radicalizing tool.

Right… has nothing to do with any other factor than they are just ****ies. Gotcha…

Are you saying he would have killed less people with an AR-15?

bomberfox,

I said they were weak minded and pathetic too.

Too simplistic, that is what i was trying to get across. It doesnt explain why younger people are getting radicalized to the degree they would shoot up a school, what school conditions lead someone to break im such a way, etc.

There are many situations that are good to avoid. I get the toughness angle, but i dont think going through one’s entire childhood often being demoralized, beaten, and oftentimes dehumanized is a healthy environment.

Of course it simplistic Bomberfox, do you think you can summarize the issues on a free message board?

I mean seriously man?

you want an simpler answer?

a lot of the parents are doing a piss poor job raising their kids, they haven’t taught their kids how to be responsible, most of these kids have no coping skills, a lot of these kids have poor diets, they spend most of their time watching Tv, you tube, social media or playing games and the first time there is a crises at home they go see a doctor who refers them to a shrink and gives them all sorts of medication.

Shall we talk about the rise in minimum wage, many of these kids cant find their first job, then they feel like failures in life and they are ripe picking for radical groups or gangs that offer them hope , something their parents, school, church cannot give them

do you know what the unemployment rate among young black, hispanic males, how about white teens ?
Shall we talk about native american teens?

back to the home life some parents are too afraid to discipline their kids for fear of the state taking away their kids, back in the day if you messed around and disrespected the teacher at school, all your mom had to say was " wait until your father gets home" , just for talking back to the teacher, today kids are telling their teachers to phuck off and what can the parents so about that?

reality of today.

Probably.

I see feminism as a good thing overall but there has been some casualties. Positive male masculinity has been damaged in some ways by the movement.

I wonder why you don’t see Hispanic and Black kids shooting up schools like the white kids do. Or Native American kids. I don’t think money is the cause.

torey,

I see a lot of gangs that has black and latinos, I dont know about natives indians .

I know it used to be the case in my old neighborhood being Italian , we had choices, get an education work hard or be an entrepreneur or join la cosa nostra as I know a few who has and they are either dead or a guest of the government.

Guess nobody told them about all the guns in America.

What happens when there is a door? Is it a magic drone that can defy the laws of physical walls?

Just eliminate schools - problem solved.

Wouldn’t be a bad idea, teachers can teach over skype instead. Of course a lot of parents would be ticked at the loss of free babysitting which is all school is to them.

If they are micro drones they can be in every room. Just spitballing here, how much longer do you think it will be before we can develop a micro-drone that can zip down the barrel of a gun and block it? If it’s longer than five to ten years I’d be amazed.