My Side of the 2nd Amendment

I missed the part where it say thou shalt not be inconvenienced getting a gun.

I don’t even remember what you were talking about. Lol.

What about the lives that are saved by people with guns, don’t they count?

Change simply for the sake of change is not the answer. In a word, it’s foolish.

By the way, do you know what the so-called “assault weapons ban” actually banned?

I’d say more die from gun violence. And the people that die are often children and people that don’t care anything about gun control.

Yes, change can’t be just a feel good thing.

No, all I know Is that liberals are called ignorant because they don’t know what an assault weapon even is. That’s why I said redefine it.

What a laugh! The only people who are prevented from voting by voter ID laws are people who are ineligible to vote.

You should be. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Republicans are doing everything they can to suppress minority votes. Why?

“Shall not be infringed”

If you don’t know what that means, have your mom explain it to you.

That’s the thing about proving that something did not happen, because of something else. When it doesn’t happen, there’s nothing to report so it isn’t recorded. Think about how many automobile accidents did not happen because someone was driving defensively and avoided the accident. The same goes for acts of violence that did not occur because the assailant was deterred because their intended victim was armed.

That’s a lie. Why are you repeating it?

I’m sorry. I just don’t buy that.

That doesn’t rebut it. Maybe you can look it up in the almanac of things that did not happen and get back to me.

Then why aren’t guns free?

1 Like

The government does not make or own the guns to give away. They simply are prevented by the Constitution from infringing on your right to have them. The cost of purchasing a gun is between you and the individual who built it. It’s called commerce. But even you knew that … I hope.

That you can say that defies belief.

Do guns have sales tax on them?

Show your work.

Commerce.

Republicans have always made it clear that they have no interest in doing the two things that would increase voter turnout. Voting over multiple days. And/or voting on weekends.

I said show your work, not your opinion.