My my my how many people knew about spying?

So if true, why does everyone scoff whenever the swamp, or deep state is mentioned? Inquiring minds want to know.

I don’t think all of these unmaskings have to do with Russia. Remember on December 23rd there was a vote in the UN on Israel and the U.S. abstained from the vote. I think some of these unmaskings were of telephone calls regarding Israel and you know how Obama hated Israel.

nobody thinks these unmaskings have anything to do with Russia?

Is it true you need a crime to unmask some one?

When and where??

No, no, your post was funny.

There’s nothing funny about Trump.

There’s truth to your post. I think it’s funny when people don’t get the spec/log thing.

it is one thing to unmask, it is another to make up false premises to investigate, it is another level of corruption when you are presently engaging in the activity you accuse another of. it is then another when you create false information, distribute to media outlets, impeach a president based on lies and had a group planning it all.

Will you be a deplorable rube on Novrmber 4th?

Look who’s been busy busy busy unmasking the names of Americans getting caught up in “spying”.
"There were 9,217 unmasking requests in the 12-month period between September 2015 and August 2016, the first period in which numbers are publicly available. The period was during the latter years of the Obama administration.

The number rose during the Trump administration. The 9,529 requests in 2017 grew to 16,721 in 2018 and 10,012 last year."

Flynn wasn’t under surveillance. If he was, there could not have been the unmasking.
:roll_eyes:

There was no spying on political enemies. If there were, there would be no unmasking.

That is correct.

The name is masked in the intelligence report, so one doesn’t know who it is.

One might guess at who it’s going to be, because brains.

So cute.

If Flynn was the target of surveillance, then why would he have been masked in the first place?

Funny. Look who’s been busy busy busy busy unmasking the names of Americans.
"
There were 9,217 unmasking requests in the 12-month period between September 2015 and August 2016, the first period in which numbers are publicly available. The period was during the latter years of the Obama administration.

The number rose during the Trump administration. The 9,529 requests in 2017 grew to 16,721 in 2018 and 10,012 last year."

“There is nothing illegal about unmasking and the declassified document states that proper procedures were followed. While Trump casts unmasking as sinister, his administration has used the process more frequently than Obama’s.”

This pretty much sums it up. Thanks.

1 Like

Arrest for treason?

umm…

anyone subject to govt surveillance can have their identity revealed. thats what that means, unkay?

umm, they are only masked IF they are not the target of the surveillance. That’s literally what masking is.

The surveillance target is not masked. That would make no sense.

:joy_cat:

1 Like