My biggest worry is that repugs

So once again Trump haters have already declared victory. No need to wait until the mid-terms. It is already over.

Trump will never run; Trump will drop out; Trump will never win the primary; Trump will never win the Presidency. A blue wave will sweep the house and senate leading to his impeachment.

You guys really are deranged.

Taking away Trumpā€™s phone is the GOPā€™s best chance for the midterm. Especially since he seems absolutely determined to publicly appear to be Russiaā€™s bitch.

Nobody cares about perception. Heā€™s Lord Emperor Trump. He can do what he please. Whatā€™s the worst that can happen? Republicans turning on him and his base?

Putting them in jail if I recall correctly.

So lets see how deranged you are.

The rasmussen Trump approval rating is 44% today. 7-18-2018

That is a stone hard and cold fact.

do you believe that fact is true?

Allan

Midterms are what are known as ā€œrace to the baseā€ elections. You have to turn out your super voters to have a shot. Given that holding both houses and the presidency almost always leads to a big win for the opposition party, Republicans not voting could be a disaster.

They will continue to be befuddled when Trump surprises them with something that could be seen miles away.

Good debate. Excellent points.

2 Likes

Or just go with Trump. Hell Virginia GOPers cant even do something the state could easily do like stopping these unaccountable ā€œmillitiasā€ from showing up to far right demonstrations.

The base of the party is Trump voters. I donā€™t think those people care if Trump is breaking laws as long as heā€™s making America Great Again. I know Democrats have a shot, regardless of the gerrymandering making their gains more difficult, but iā€™m only skeptically optimistic.

1 Like

Dunno, as a general rule presidents with under fifty percent approval are supposed to stay mostly on the sidelines during midterms except in guaranteed win races.

We forget how rabid Bushā€™s base was and with his approval hovering around the high thirties they got wiped out in 2006 even with him keeping his mouth shut.

Since todayā€™s libs are all descendants from Nikita Khrushchev. His blood flow through libs veins.

I like the historical odds. I just donā€™t know if theyā€™re relevant right now. This just feels different.

For one thing. I donā€™t see Trump taking the conventional wisdom of staying on the sidelines. Heā€™s Trump. Do we even know how thatā€™s going play either way?

Heā€™s not really popular, but heā€™s popular with the people that like him. They love him.

Most people though are exhausted with him. Its outrage after outrage. Itā€™s easier to tune it out.

Depending on where you get your news, you might be exhausted by different things about him. Like how heā€™s always being attacked for irrelevant things, like being cucked by Vlad.

Wherever you bought that talking pointed, you should get a refund or at least store credit.

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t say never. Thatā€™s not terribly true.

But Iā€™m certainly not denying the left defends their own. I was simply responding to a specific statement.

Khrushchev smiling at what he has created with your beloved democrats.

Thatā€™s ok.i use exaggerating and flat out nontruths to make my point. Just like the president

3 Likes

That which is stated without evidenceā€¦

Have they been anything but yellow?

I canā€™t wait for your next post.

ā€œI meant I NEVER use exaggerating and flat out nontruths to make my point.ā€