My biggest worry is that repugs

Trump is only doing it because Democrats will do it first. As long as we guarantee Democrats never come to power again, this is going work out perfectly.

1 Like

Heā€™s a Republican. Reaganā€™s 11th Commandment. Itā€™s Red Team vs. Blue Team, so you have to back your side. Come on now, Democrats do it too. They never turn on their own.

1 Like

Arenā€™t we all just about fed up with the Bully Routine? I hope Americans are!

Yepā€¦ Not to worried though. House races are local and dems have actually talk about their positions. Which are gun control, higher taxes, and open borders. Trump hate is not going to do itā€¦

Just making a friendly recommendation. Lots of people think theyā€™re perfectly average and lots of people are wrong. Furthermore, Republicans arenā€™t a monolithic group. Different people have different motivations.

Careful of that bias. Itā€™ll lead you to bad places.

Some locations are really into those things. Some locations arenā€™t. Thatā€™s where people like Conor Lamb come in. Dems have done a little better picking candidates more suited for their local races, which should make you a little worried.

But Iā€™m not offering my own experience as proof of anything. Iā€™m simply hypothesizing that based on my voting record in the mid-terms, my making it a point to vote in 2018 might be indicative of a trend.

Force them to eat their peas. :laughing:

Itā€™s a great place to have some law experts. I was just stating fact. Same with the legislative branch.

Wiki

10 chsr

I predict there may be some Republican voters who are less than motivated to put Republican politicians back to Congress in 2019. Some may even be inclined to vote Dem. Itā€™s hard to want to support the Presidentā€™s party when the President seems subservient to a hostile foreign power.

I was for it yesterday, but iā€™m against it today. Boo Russia.

I guess we will have to wait and see. Based on my plans, I predict we will see increased GOP turnout at the polls and that increased turnout will blunt the blue wave.

That will either happen or it wonā€™t.

This Congress is a about as functional as nipples on a man. You think the electorate is going to be energized by their very very short list of accomplishments?

Nipples on a man? I wouldnā€™t have it any other way. Lots of uses.

One of us will be right. We will see.

Maybe tomorrow weā€™ll be pro-Russia again? I have no doubt that is a major possibility.

Everyone is so thrilled with Trump and the Republican party right nowā€¦LOL.

comn peek. its right in front of you. Take the blinders off and seeā€¦

Allan

Last time I checked we were discussing the mid-term elections not Russia.

By ā€œpunishā€ he means ā€œinvestigate and hold accountable for their crimesā€.

Do you believe Trumpā€™s perceived weakness in regard to Russia is going to motivate Republicans to vote or discourage Republicans to vote? Or do you believe it will have no effect whatsoever?