Muslims offering help to jews

Why would a white nationalist group offer protection for a black church?

He was interacting with other white supremacists in the alt right and even wanted to help to dox people.

Isil wants to establish a world wide caliphate.

It is not going to happen, but the method is the same.

Sorry, but truth hurts.

And that was before 1967. Completely different time and circumstances.

open forum, where did he say white supremacist.

I already read that one, do better.

seriously, which land do they occupy?

nobody on here has ever defended white nationalism. they have criticized the logic of weak minded people.

it will not in America.

Nation of Islam is a black political group founded by a parolee in the early 20th Century.

Islam is a Centuries oldway of life that accepts all people of all racial & ethnic backgrounds. The two groups have nothing in common, nor to do, with one another.

How ironic he posted on Gab, a site headed by a (man?) named Utsav Sanduja. Indian maybe?

As for Gab, never heard of them until now. However, I did read an article a few days ago talking about Bowers, & I do believe Gab terminated his account there as well, citing they don’t support the violence he advocated.

It isn’t even Islam. There are Muslims who wish the NOI would come right out & call themselves non Muslims.

is Farrakhan anti semitic.

broad brush.

This thread isn’t about white nationalism, yet you felt the need to interject it. But reasons…

I think that you might be thinking that godaddy kicked gab off of their hosting after this.

maybe we was just deranged.

actually the reference metaphor was to vigilante justice.

Talked to white supremacists, wanted to work with white supremacists, said the same things as white supremacists… how would we ever be able to tell if he is a white supremacist?

We will never know I guess.

1 Like

This is where I agree.

But, they advocate something that will only end in violence.

Just Ike Isil.

Of course. Muslims offering to protect Jews so…white supremacists.