Muslims offering help to jews

who said he was a white nationalist that hated Trump?

shooter hated TRump.

perhaps it is worth noting that the nation of Islam is anti Semitic, guys like Farrakhan.

or is he a white nationalist.

Nation of Islam does not represent all Muslims.

Doesn’t matter.

Your original statement is was that white nationalism is a voodoo doll to Soros or some other nonsense.

Which is a really bold thing to say in a discussion about the aftermath of a white nationalist murdering eleven people

His problem with Trump is that he did not go far enough in his support for white nationalism.

Some Trumpists here are making the case that it is bad for Muslim Americans to help Jewish Americans after a massacre.

And equating all Muslim Americans with the Nation of Islam.

A white nationalist is not a white person who loves his country. A white nationalist is someone who believes white people are inherently, genetically superior to other races and the country should be composed of only white people.

Do you understand why a white nationalist then would not stand guard at a black church?

who said he was a white nationalist? documents, link?

nope, I think they just want to kill people, I think Farrakhan is an anti semite, and head of the nation of islam.

You’re uncomfortably defensive about this term…

some people pretend all white nationalists are violent.

White Nationalists want a white ethnostate.

How does that happen in the real world?

You are kidding.

Right?

It’s funny that posts like this stay up on this message board while others get deleted.

3 Likes

then they are nothing to worry about. thank you

No really.

Think about it. If a white Nationalist is for a white ethnostate, how does that goal become a reality?

nope, not kidding, just wanted a link I read 10 articles on him. just wanted someone to say what group he was part of and how long,

he may just be a lone wolf :wink:

as I said when the sun rises in the west I will worry

It’s weird how some people in here keep defending white nationalists. However, when you really think about it, maybe it’s not that weird.

2 Likes

When someone shows you who they are, believe them.

3 Likes