Murder rate in Mexico spiking

If you haven’t seen any evidence you haven’t looked, and in fact you’ve avoided what was a very big story at the time.

Hmmmmm not quite!! The 200 or so guns sent by Bush had GPS trackers in them in an effort to track down the cartels and it worked quite well until the cartels found the GPS devices and then the Bush Administration stopped the program so there was no continuation it was just Eric Holder using that Bush program as an excuse to send over 2000 guns without any GPS trackers and without any acceptable reason! Obama gave Holder “executive privilege” aka immunity!

Border Patrol agent Brian Terry was killed by one of those guns and hundreds of Mexican citizens, including young children and teenagers, were murdered with those guns as well.

Hundreds of millions of illegal dollars on the line will invite a lot of gunfire.

Same reason the crack epidemic saw an insane spike in violence. There was a nice workaday percentage in heroin or even powder coke, but crack had such an outrageous profit margin that killing for the money didn’t seem like such a bad idea. The middlemen, the dudes that sold kis to the street guys who cooked it, were becoming multimillionaires.

This is that multiplied by a factor of ten thousand.

Even more egregious because any American citizen, assuming you’re an American citizen that would mean you, would have been convicted of “involuntary” manslaughter but the illegal alien didn’t even get that. It’s pretty disgusting.

Mexico was a corrupt, murderous and very dangerous country long before the “Drug War” ever began.

It’s entire history is one of violence and murder.

There is polling released showing a shocking number of democrats do support open borders. The least I have seen was showing 27% while a Harvard/Harris poll had it much higher.

“Do you think that people who make it across our border illegally should be allowed to stay in the country or sent home?”

53% of Democrats polled said they should be allowed to stay. Some in the media are trying to spin that saying it is the way the questions were asked but it seems like a fairly straight forward question.

Back in the early 19th century there was a race to the west over the House. The south went so far as contemplating annexing part of Central America.

We should have annexed Mexico when we took MX City.

Eh… Considering Mexico was a barely functioning society at the time I feel that would have backfired on us.

At that time we’ could have straightened it out. Today there’s probably no hope.

In that era it wasn’t any worse of than the rest of the SW.

The situation down there is basically fubar at this point. I just don’t see it getting any better. As long as the cartels can pay the Federales better than the government can what hope is there?

Vive La Revolution!

So is the talking point that Republicans support white supremacists.

Why are you asking me? Is your Google working?

I agree, most don’t.

Again, I might not agree with the verdict, but I didn’t sit through the trial, examine the evidence, etc. Did you?

Take out the profit and the cartels, with their violence, will fold. Legalize the substances.

They say it’s because of drugs being sold to America, but you can see by the graph the violence was dropping before and drugs were sold to America back then too, so that’s not the problem.

Except tons of money is being made by gangs smuggling children for sex slaves too, or just coming in illegally.

Do I need to?