Mumbles biden Is "Too Old and Senile" To Be Charged With Crimes

At his impromptu, hastily called press conference to tell everyone how competent and how clear his mind is, he mixed up the president of egypt for mexico!

You can’t make this ■■■■ up.

4 Likes

He stutters!!! Leave him alone!!!

:clown_face:

3 Likes

Biden can claim whatever he wants but the special council disagrees and believes he can’t mentally stand trial. Congress needs to subpoena Bidens doctor and make him assess Biden in public.

Notice what’s missing in this thread other than TNT stupid post? Libs have totally disappeared. Hell they have basically disappeared from Hannity land for that matter. :rofl:

5 Likes

This has been the plan all along. Have Biden start hia campaign, have Newsome make some waves, dangle Mrs. Obama out JUST enough to tantalize voters, then 6-8 months out of the general, replace him due to “health reasons”.

Its time for Biden to resign and enjoy the rest of his years out of the public eye. Yes that will mean Harris will be President but it’s only until November.

Still plenty of time for Dems who want to run to get into the game.

1 Like

And hand the presidency to Trump?!

No thanks

Yes, we know. You would rather the country fall to hell under a declining, dementia ridden “leader” than have another Trump presidency.

5 Likes

I think there is still a window especially with the money the Dems have. It would cost the GOP tons to switch gears. But time is running out.

Yep time to go. He’s not mentally able to carry on.

Calm down… Trump is only barely more coherent.

You too, huh?

I had thought you resistant to Republican disinformation and propoganda.

Nah Newsome, Beshar, Michelle Obama… any of them could take up the mantle. Same policies but coherent would work.

There are no qualified Democrats who would stand a chance at beating Trump?

1 Like

Someone who has not read how badly Biden came off in the interviews.

Next time he cries about Beau, just remember Biden can’t even remember when he died.

1 Like

I guess Shower Daddy’s press conference didn’t help him with the intended audience.

Maybe if he whispered.

1 Like

I watched the presser… it was bad. He is barely hanging on.

Trump is barely better in that regard.

You could have stopped there.

That’s the spirit. Keep the hope alive.

Apparently purp got the memo to get on the biden
Thread and start the Trump deflection.

Nice try dude.

3 Likes