Mumbles biden Is "Too Old and Senile" To Be Charged With Crimes

Supposedly didn’t recall when he was VP, or when his (oft-mentioned) son died.

Just think of all the crimes he could (has) get away with now.

8 Likes

What? No way! :rofl:

5 Likes

Guess we now have one more reason biden skipped the super bowl interview.

3 Likes

“a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

This ought to be good for his re-election chances :man_facepalming: :laughing:

5 Likes

Well, we’ll see who ducks the debates.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-did-not-remember-when-he-was-vice-president-when-his-son-beau-died-during-special-counsel-interview.print

If he’s mentally unfit to stand trial he’s unfit to be president. Dude couldn’t remember when he was vice president when asked.

4 Likes

The fact he is not mentally fit to stand trial and is commander in chief, says it all about the DNC.

7 Likes

Someone will have to remind Biden about the debates before he can duck them.

4 Likes

I’d also make it mandatory to check for wires on Biden.

He doesn’t need wires, he needs a leash to keep him from wandering off the white house grounds and forgetting his way back.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for the media and dimocrats to tell us that biden IS youthful and mentally fit enough to stand trial.

Proceed.

3 Likes

Biden wouldn’t dare show up for a debate…

It’s bad enough that the Hur Report shows very plainly that we have a two tiered justice system…there are photos of classified documents strewn all over his garage…in a house his drug addict son who’s collected millions from China and Russia among others lived in.

How long has Joe been senile…this report says he’s too old to know what’s going on around him…but he had classified documents he had no right to from his time as vice president and as a senator.

But anyone paying attention recognizes “an elderly man with a poor memory”…

That seems to explain the sorry state of his presidency…

2 Likes

Now we know why mumbles isn’t doing the superbowl interview.

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

They knew this was coming out.

2 Likes

By the way…given this report the entire classified documents case against Trump should be tossed immediately…what Biden did imho is far more blatant mishandling of classified documents than anything Trump did.

6 Likes

What is going on with this presidency should be criminal.

“In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden’s memory was worse,” the report states. “He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (‘if it was 2013 - when did I stop being Vice President?’), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (‘in 2009, am I still Vice President?’).”

“He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died,” the report continued. “And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he ‘had a real difference’ of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama.”

2 Likes

And this old fool just won 90% of the vote in 2 dimocrat primaries.

And the number 2 candidate just dropped out.

1 Like

In the old days, we may have set the old bat adrift on a block of ice to spare him the indignity of burdening us with his frailties.

That’s a bit harsh, I sugest we just sit him down in a rocker on some porch with a ball of yarn in his lap and let him enjoy whatever sunsets he has left.

2 Likes

I concur with your post. I’m more referring to the puppeteers behind this.

His wife, the Obama’s and any of the other “proggie leftist” pieces of ■■■■ pulling the strings.

2 Likes

I agree, those people are evil…they’re going to ride this animated corpse untill it’s legs rot off.

6 Likes

“The report, however, also contains an eye-opening portion on how Biden struggled to remember when he served as vice president in the Obama administration while being interviewed for the investigation. Additionally, Hur’s office believed Biden’s lawyers would use those “limitations” in his recall if it went to trial.“

This guy is in charge of the world’s biggest stockpile of nuclear weapons. We’re screwed.

3 Likes