Mumbles biden Is "Too Old and Senile" To Be Charged With Crimes

That guy should not be the president of the United States

4 Likes

He’s the perfect scapegoat…Biden around Biden can do whatever they want and Biden has mental issues that make him bullet proof to ever having to testify or stand trial.

3 Likes

Yep…it’s time to invoke 25th amendment. Harris will be the first woman president and get it over with.

2 Likes

And leave it to TNT to be the first…

4 Likes

Hillary: Noooooooo

6 Likes

Biden does need replacing…and Harris is they’re only option.

3 Likes

I do when they say the president isn’t competent to stand trial and no one would charge him knowing that. Biden himself couldn’t remember the simplest of things when interrogated. He didn’t even remember when he was Vice President for Christ sakes, this isn’t the time to be cute with national security.

2 Likes

Ha senator Rick Scott is calling for invoking 25th Amendment.

5 Likes

I wonder how long it will be before the liberal democrat party starts calling for Gavin newsom or Michelle Obama?

1 Like

Hur is basically claiming no reasonable person would charge Biden due to his dementia upon their interrogation process. Hur should answer if Biden is fit for office because he isn’t fit to stand trial. He owes us answers.

2 Likes

oh…. dont count her out. Clinton’s never go away

1 Like

In all honesty this report justifies the 25th, either Biden takes a cognitive test or he’s gone!

1 Like

Time for his doctors to start answering questions.

And showing reports.

6 Likes

Yup let’s force Bandi Lee to give us her expert opinion on Biden routinely meeting dead leaders.

His last report was “good”.

I say let a doctor clear him and then bring charges.

3 Likes

I agree! And who decided on Hurrs team he wasn’t fit for prosecution. What psychologist did His team consult with. Isn’t it a crime to lie about a presidents mental fitness for office? I’d subpoena his doctor as part of the impeachment inquiry. And subpoena Biden and make the doctor justify his decision in public by doing another assessment in front of congress.

2 Likes

Liberals are setting up that Biden can’t be tried for any crime due to dementia.

4 Likes

Libs don’t care.

Media do not care either. (Of course, they’re libs, so I’m just repeating myself.)

4 Likes

When Menendez is removed from office and convicted then I’ll take the justice system serious.

1 Like

Apparently clueless Joe is going to address the nation. Was supposed to be speaking at 7:45 eastern so he’s already late.

When you think of all the times things have happened that would warrant a primetime address to the nation…

And he decides to step up tonight after his own justice department has declared him mentally incompetent?

I seriously wonder what he’s going to say?

2 Likes